27.

"Jimin, why the hell would my dad lie to me?!" Taehyung asked, running behind an angry Jimin in the hallway. The omega had been avoiding him all week, and Taehyung had enough of it.

"Taehyung, why the fuck would my boyfriend lie to me?!" Jimin spat, glaring at the alpha.

"I don't know?? That's why I told you to ask him!" Tae said, gaining attention of a few people around them.

"I don't want to ask him! I don't need to ask him! I trust him! He won't ever lie to me-"

"Then why the fuck won't you just ask him?! He'll tell you where he's been all these days!" Taehyung shouted, getting mad.

Jimin gritted his teeth and took a deep breath. "You know what, Kim Taehyung? What happens between me and my boyfriend is my fucking business, so better stay the fuck out of it. Okay?" Jimin said with a forced smile in the end and left.

___________________________________________________

Jimin was sitting in his bedroom using his phone, when he heard a knock. He got up and walked to main door, but his expressions changed the moment he saw who was standing on the other side.

"Get lost, Taehyung." Jimin spat and was about to shut the door but Taehyung quickly put his foot in between.

"Jimin, you were right! You were right about... Jungkook..." Taehyung said, and that's what got Jimin's attention.

"Can I please come in?" Taehyung asked with a nervous smile.

Jimin glared at him, and crossed his arms on his chest, "Actually, no. Tell me right here."

Taehyung whined, literally, "Jimin~ come on~ I'm sorry~ you were right, your alpha loves you too much to ever lie to you, now please, please, pleeeaaasse let me in~" Taehyung said, and then lifted up a paper bag he had hidden behind him.

"I got yogurt! 10 boxes! And you can eat all of them! Alone!" Taehyung offered, looking at Jimin like a hopeful little puppy.

Jimin just rolled his eyes, but snatched the paper bag nonetheless. "Fine. Come in."

____________________________________________________

"So, basically, my dad told me that he is not exactly Jungkook's boss." Taehyung said. The two were sitting on Jimin's bed. Jimin on one side, while Taehyung on the other with Jimin had kept the paper bag of yogurt boxes in the middle.

The omega just frowned at him, so Taehyung continued, "Like not directly Jungkook's boss.... My dad is the boss of the boss of the boss of the boss of his boss."

"That's..." Jimin blinked, "A lot... of bosses...?"

"Yeah!" Taehyung chuckled, "What I mean is, Jungkook is not working under my dad directly. He's just got a job in one of his companies, which have many departments, and many company heads! Who Jungkook called his boss must be his department's head. So may be that's the person who's making Jungkook do the overwork." Taehyung explained and that's when Jimin finally understood.

"Okay, Then go and tell your dad to just make the head stop doing that." Jimin said.

"Actually, My dad had to leave the country urgently. He said as soon as he gets back, he'll handle this issue himself." Taehyung said, giving a sympathetic smile.

Jimin just sighed. "But-"

"I'm so sorry for being an asshole earlier, Jimin. I just got offended that you were doubting my dad. I promise I never once doubted Jungkook either, but I knew my dad would never lie. Still, I'm genuinely sorry for my rude behavior earlier." Taehyung said sincerely.