14.

"You are really pretty." Jimin smiled at the other omega.

"I know." Baekhyun said, still scrolling through his phone.

"No, like, you are really really pretty." Jimin said again, sitting closer to him.

"I know that too." Baekhyun said, totally uninterested.

Jimin snatched Baekhyun's phone, "No, like, you are really really reeeeaallllyyy pretty."

Baekhyun looked at the younger omega smiling unnaturally sweetly at him. Baekhyun blinked before giving a fake gasp, "Really?! Nobody ever told me that! Thank you!"

"See!" Jimin said, finally happy to hear the response he wanted to hear, "I knew people don't know how to appreciate beauty! People should tell you every single day how pretty you-"

"What do you want, bitch?" Baekhyun asked, rolling his eyes at the younger.

Jimin bit his lip and laughed nervously, "Um... Can y-you... C-Can you teach me how to c-court an Alpha....?"

Baekhyun turned towards the omega, giving him his complete attention. "You want to court Jungkook? Why? That alpha is already whipped for you." He laughed.

"I know." Jimin chuckled himself, "But I just want to make things right. I've always treated him in such a terrible way. I just... I just want to make him feel good too-"

"Do you love him?" Baekhyun asked, and Jimin was taken aback.

"I-I mean... We... H-He loves me-"

"Jimin..." Baekhyun said seriously, "If you are doing this because you feel guilty for always treating him awfully in the past, then don't."

Jimin looked at Baekhyun, "N-No... I d-do like him-"

"No, seriously. That boy has gone through a lot for you... left his education, left his family, let go of a potentially bright future...?  He did everything for you... But he never asked for anything in return, did he? If you just be kind to him from now on, that'll be enough. But do not give him false hope if you don't love him." Baekhyun said.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something, but he didn't know what to speak.

"Jimin-ah... Jungkook is used to you being cold to him. If you try and make your attitude better, that'll be nice. But if you start courting him, it'll give hope to him that you want to stay with him forever. That you want to be his mate. And that alpha is not a play boy. If he will mate someone, he will mate someone for life. And if you are not willing to do that, don't give him false hope. It'll crush him..."

"When someone we love has always been cold to us, it hurts... but when that person changes, gives us care, gives us love, gives us hope, and then decides to leave... it hurts like a bitch... It crushes you..." Baekhyun continued, "So tell me... do you love him? Or are you doing this just because of your guilt-"

"I don't love him..." Jimin said honestly and it crushed Baekhyun's heart to just hear it.

"I don't love him... because I never let myself love him..." Jimin continued and looked into the other omega's eyes. "After my mom's death... Jungkook was the best and the most precious person in my life... When the world was harsh and cruel to me... he treated me like a flower.... no, like a petal... a cherry blossom petal... always so gentle... so soft..." Jimin smiled at the memories, beautiful memories he had with Jungkook when they were young. And then he remembered how even now Jungkook was still the same, it was Jimin who had completely changed.

"But that made me realise how much I don't deserve this Alpha... So I never let myself fall for this boy... this extremely charming... kind... sweet... and perfect boy... Because he deserves someone who cherishes him... who adores him... and who treats him like the most precious person in the world... someone who loves him unconditionally and unselfishly..." Jimin said, but then smiled sadly, " someone who was never me...."