21.

Jimin was enjoying his yogurt while sitting on the kitchen counter and swinging his legs like a small kid. Jungkook was smiling fondly at his omega, while cooking dinner for the two of them.

"Is the yogurt that yummy?" Jungkook asked, looking at the yogurt and then at Jimin's blissed out expression.

"Mhm!" Jimin hummed and nodded like a happy toddler.

Jungkook chuckled and shook his head before pinching Jimin's cheeks. "You are such a baby."

Jimin just smiled cheekily before taking another spoonful of the yogurt. "Do you know how to make yogurt?"

Jungkook smiled at Jimin with so much love, admiring every feature of his beautiful face before shaking his head. "Unfortunately no. But now that I know that you love it so much, I think I should learn it soon." Jungkook said and booped the omega's nose.

Jimin just giggled, "You definitely should. In fact, in fact, in fact!" Jimin said excitedly before adjusting his body so that his legs were on either side of Jungkook's torso. "you should learn it from Taehyung's mom! I have never had a yogurt this yummy before!" Jimin said like an excited puppy and licked the box clean.

Jungkook just chuckled before kissing Jimin's forehead and caressing the side of his face gently.

_______________________________________________

Jungkook entered the school and tried his best to ignore the stares he got from everyone. People started whispering the moment they saw him and he was having second thoughts about what he was here for.

"Jungkook?" Yoongi's voice got his attention and he saw all his friends sitting together.

"Dude! What a pleasant surprise!" Taehyung said and hugged Jungkook, while they all had a very happy expression to see Jungkook back in school.

"Hey guys." Jungkook said, greeting all of them.

"What are you doing here? Are you going to attend the classes again?!" Hobi asked excitedly.

"Sadly,no. " Jungkook said and chuckled when they all either pouted or sighed. "But... I think someone should..."

__________________________________________________

"So... You are saying that you want Jimin to attend school again??" Namjoon asked and Jungkook nodded.

They all were sitting in the playground, discussing what Jungkook had actually come here for.

"That's a great idea. But why just Jimin? Why not you too?" Jin asked and they all nodded.

"Because I need to work. I need money to take care of Jimin and the baby. And I cannot do that through just a part time job." Jungkook tried to explain.
"Well money isn't an issue." Taehyung said, " I can lend you some-"

"No Tae... You've already helped us a lot... I want to do this on my own..." Jungkook said, keeping a hand on Tae's shoulder.

"But-"

"Please, Tae..." Jungkook said with a soft smile and Taehyung just sighed before nodding.

"alright... so you want Jimin to come back to school... then what's the problem?" Yoongi asked.

"I'm just worried..." Jungkook said, frowning, "I won't be here to protect him... will he be safe?"

"Jungkook ah... " Jin said, keeping his hand on Jungkook's shoulder, "He will be safe. We all will make sure that he is."

"Exactly." Hobi said, " he has six body guards who are going to protect him and the baby with their lives!"

Jungkook smiled but he was still worried.

"Jungkook, I promise you..." Taehyung said, "Your omega and your baby will be safe here."

Jungkook finally sighed and hugged Tae tightly. "Thanks, Tae. " he then turned towards the other friends and said, "Thanks guys."

"You are most welcome."

"Here you go." Taehyung said while giving him a box, "I was going to bring this yogurt to your home today, but now that you are here, you can take it to him yourself."

"Oh yes! I almost forgot. Jimin hyung loved it! He said he wants me to learn how to make it from your mom" Jungkook said making Taehyung laugh.

"Trust me bro, I've tried to make it a thousand times, but its never as good as she makes it! Moms are just the best." Taehyung said and Jungkook chuckled before remembering something and gave Tae a sad smile.

"Moms are definitely the best..." Jungkook said and looked down and they all noticed how sad he became all of a sudden.

They exchanged a look and it was as if Taehyung just knew what to do.

"You know what? I think we should all hang out today. Lets go!" Taehyung said and started walking, making his way out of the school premises. They all looked at him confused, but followed none the less.

__________________________________________________

"Damn Tae! Are you a fucking prince?" Hoseok asked, as amazed as everyone else as they entered Taehyung's huge mansion.

Taehyung just chuckled and called for his mom. "Mom! Look who's here!"

A beautiful lady, with a heartwarming smile came out of the kitchen, wearing a cute apron. " Oh! Hi! You must be Taehyungie's friends!" Mrs. Kim sweetly.

"Taehyungie brought friends?!" A deep male voice said, but the tone was so sweet they all looked at the owner with big eyes. There stood Mr. Kim, wearing a matching cute apron.

"Aye aye! Come in kids! Come in!" Mr. Kim smiled and welcomed them.

They all walked towards the huge white sofa under the beautiful chandelier. "This is Hobi hyung, suga hyung, namjoon hyung, jin hyung," and then he side hugged Jungkook, "and this is Jungkook."

"So you are Jungkook?" Mrs. Kim asked excitedly, "Taehyungie talks about you all the time! He says if he ever had a twin, he would have been just like you!"

Jungkook chuckled, looking at Taehyung, "He said that?"

"Oh yes! And so much more-"

"Mom! You can tell everything while we stuff our bellies with the food you and dad prepared, yeah?" Taehyung said, earning a smack from his mom.

"Alright alright." Mrs. Kim said and made her way to the kitchen, where Mr. Kim was singing a Korean song in opera style.

"I know my parents are not exactly your parents... but... I guess all parents are really similar.... So till the time you build the courage to go back to your own house and face your family... you are always welcome here..." Taehyung said and smiled at Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't help but smile back at his considerate friend. "Thank you... thank you so much Tae..."

Tae just nodded and patted his back, and but ended up laughing when his dad made a weirdly high note.

____________________________________________________