4.

Jimin was sucking on his strawberry popsicle, with an irritated frown on his beautiful face. Because, apparently, Jeon fucking Jungkook decided to replace all the cigarette packets in his bag with different flavors of popsicle in the morning.

Jimin swore he would beat the shit out of the Alpha if he came in front of him. It was almost time to leave, his last class being P. E. and he was skipping it. He was in a shitty mood since morning. because of the unsatisfying sex he had last night, and now because of that sneaky bitch, he couldn't even have a good drag of his cigarette.

"Oi!" Jimin heard a male voice and turned around, the popsicle still in his mouth.

He saw Mike, one of his regular fuck buddies (well everyone handsome in the school was that to him) looking at him with a cheap hungry look in his eyes.

Jimin scoffed, raising an eyebrow at the taller, who was standing with a few of his Alpha friends behind him.

Mike walked towards him, "You are sucking a popsicle? Why? Don't have a cigarette today?"

Jimin smirked and checked him out. Mike had a great body and fucked like a Greek God. Jimin knew this was his chance to lift up his mood.

"Well, I could suck something even better if you'd like." Jimin said looking at Mike's crotch, and Mike and his Alpha friends chuckled at the Omega's bold move.

"Alright. But first get that thing out of your mouth." Mike said, pulling the popsicle out of Jimin's mouth holding the stick.

Mike smelled it and made a disgusted look, "Strawberry? Really, Park?" He asked, making his way towards a spare room, with Jimin walking beside him. The other Alphas had already decided to leave the two alone.

Jimin just rolled his eyes, opening the door to an empty classroom. He stepped in, and Mike offered him a chewing gum.

Jimin took it and started chewing it, to get rid of the sweet taste of the strawberry popsicle. Just when Mike was about to kiss his neck though, Jimin's vision blurred. He tried to push Mike, but he felt so weak and dizzy.

Suddenly the heavy weight of Mike's body was lifted off of him, and he saw someone punching the said alpha angrily. Before he could make sense of anything that was happening, his vision turned completely black and he dropped to he ground.

___________________________________________________

Jimin grunted, opening his heavy eyelids slowly, to adjust to the bright white lights. Soon he felt a soft hand, caressing his cheek. He knew that scent. Jungkook.

"Hyung? Are you alright?" Jungkook's concerned voice made him look at the Alpha, who was looking down at him with a worried expression.

Jimin looked around and realized he was in a hospital. "What am I doing here?" He mumbled, shifting to move his face away from Jungkook's hand as if it burned him.

"I brought you here, Hyung." Jungkook said, pulling back his hand with a sad smile, "I thought that Mike drugged you. I panicked and got you here as soon as I could."

Jimin looked at the Alpha and then thought about what had happened before he fainted. Well, may be Mike did really drug him. He would kill that asshole-

"Mr. Park Jimin?" The doctor entered the room with a friendly smile. "How are you feeling now?" She asked, walking towards the two.

Jimin just nodded at the omega, "Okay."

"Alright." She said and took a deep breath, "I assume he's your boyfriend?" She asked, looking at Jungkook.

Jimin scoffed, "No. Don't assume shit. He isn't." He eyed Jungkook as if the mere sight if the Alpha disgusted him.

Jungkook just looked down embarrassed, while the doctor smiled a bit awkwardly.
"Then I guess he should leave before I tell you... the test results?" She asked, a bit hesitant.

"Test results? What test results?" Jimin asked with a confused frown.

"Well, we conducted some tests, just to make sure that you were not drugged. Thankfully, you are not. But..." she paused, looking at Jungkook.

"It's fine, just spill it." Jimin said, sounding impatient.

The doctor sighed, "Mr. Park. You are 4 weeks pregnant."

"WHAT?!" Both Jimin and Jungkook shrieked at the same time.

The poor doctor jumped at their reaction and gave them an awkward laugh.

"You can't be fucking serious, you are kidding right?!" Jimin asked, sitting up to talk properly to the doctor.

"No, I'm not." She said, "You are definitely pregnant-"

"It cannot be possible! I take pills!" Jimin reasoned.

"Sometimes pills don't work, Mr. Par-"

"Why the fuck are they in the market then?! You should go and sue those companies-"

"Mr. Park. Please calm down-"

"Calm down?! How the fuck do you expect me to calm down?!" Jimin shouted.

Jungkook was just looking down at his lap with a frown, not understanding what was going on.

Jimin took a deep breath. "Alright. Alright, whatever. Just... just get rid of this... this thing!" Jimin said, with so much venom,while pointing at his belly.

Jungkook finally looked up at him and then at Jimin's flat stomach.

"Mr. Park, I'm sorry we can not. If we try to abort the child, there's a high risk of you losing your life." The doctor said, and Jungkook looked at her to make sure she was serious. And she really was.

"Then what?! You want me to carry this shit in my stomach for the rest 9 months?!"

"Well, 8 months technically, but yeah." The doctor said, sighing and pinching the bridge of her nose.

Jimin had had enough. He got up to pounce at the doctor, but thankfully, Jungkook held him.

"Hyung! Calm down!" Jungkook tried, but Jimin just struggled in his arms, cursing at the doctor.

"Calm down?! This bitch wants me to carry this thing inside me for months! And you want me to calm down?!" Jimin shouted.

"Mr. Park! I'm not the one who got you pregnant in the first place! You should have thought about all this before having unprotected sex at such a young age!" The doctor shouted, finally losing her cool.

"You bitch-"

"No matter what you call me, it won't change the fact that no hospital will agree to abort that child. Because any sensible doctor will know how risky the operation is, and you'll definitely die!" She shouted, before finally leaving the room angrily.

Jungkook finally let Jimin go, while the omega just took a pillow and threw it at the door with a loud cry of anger.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!" Jimin shouted, angry tears welling up in his eyes.

"God, I'm screwed... I'm so screwed..."

________________________________________________________