18.

"This looks... amazing..." Jimin said, looking at all the dishes he prepared for Jungkook today.

He looked up as if talking to someone else, but actually, he was just talking to himself. "How can you be so good, Jimin-ah? It's like you are a chef! Dear God!" He said and looked up at the ceiling, "How can you make someone so perfect!? Damn!" He said, flipping his non existing long hair.

He started setting up the table next, because it was time for Jungkook to come back from his shift. Jimin was really happy today. Days have been peaceful, with the omega and the Alpha getting to know each other more. Honestly, just Jimin getting to know Jungkook more, because, well, the alpha already knows every single thing about the omega.

Jimin smiled at the memory of the younger and his face lit up when he heard a knock at the door.

He rushed to open it, but as soon as he did, his smile dropped.

"Jimin..." Mr. Park said, looking at his son with an unreadable expression. Behind him, stood Jungkook's father, having a dissappointed look on his face.

"Dad..." Jimin mumbled, and gulped, making sure that he has an unbothered expression on his face.

Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon came inside the apartment and looked around. It wasn't that big, but it looked cozy. But the two Alphas were never going to admit that.

"Look..." Mr. Park started, "I won't beat around the bush. I'm here to take you back home, Jimin-ah."

"What...?" Jimin asked, confused.

Mr. Park sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Yes. Come back. We'll find a way out of this. I'll take you to the best doctor in the city and we can take care of this thing-"

"It's not a thing! It's my baby!" Jimin spat and protectively hugged his abdomen.

"Exaclty." Mr. Jeon said, speaking for the first time, "It's your baby. So why is Jungkook taking the responsibility of a child which is not even his?"

Jimin didn't say anything, because he himself didn't have the answer to that question.

"Who's the real father of that child?" Mr. Jeon asked, looking at Jimin with disgust, "Why can't you just go to him and ask him to take care of you, instead of burdening my son?"

Jimin gulped, looking down, not knowing what to say.

"You do know who the father is... right?" Mr. Park asked. He hoped Jimin was just angry that day when he said he doesn't know the real father.

Jimin bit his lip, looking down, not having the courage to look at either of the two. Why does this keep happening? Just when Jimin thinks everything is going to okay... something or someone from the past shows up to destroy their happiness.

Mr. Jeon scoffed, "Great. So you don't even know who the real father is! And that stupid and dumb son of mine is ready to sacrifice his everything for a whore like you?!"

Mr. Park gritted his teeth, but he couldn't say anything. Jimin had brought all this up on himself.

"Park Jimin. I don't care who you slept with, honestly. Just let my son go!" Mr. Jeon said, stepping towards Jimin.

Mr. Park finally stpped forward as well, holding Jimin's shoulders, "Fine. Fine! You can keep the baby. Okay? Just let that alpha go. Jeon Jungkook has nothing to do with you or your baby."

This was strange... why were they here today? Why now? Why were they so adamant of separating Jimin and Jungkook. What's with this sudden behavior??

Jimin looked at his father and he didn't know why the omega's eyes welled up with tears on hearing what the older just said... He knew it. He knew Jungkook has nothing to do with him or his baby, but... why does it hurt so much?? Why does the mere thought of leaving Jungkook hurt so much?