17.

Jimin came out of the bathroom, feeling fresh after having a nice long shower. What he did not expect was Jungkook looking at his phone screen with narrowed concentrated eyes, and a cute pout.

"What are you watching?" Jimin asked, and Jungkook suddenly jumped, hiding his phone behind him, as if caught doing a crime.

Jimin gave him a look of suspicion and then his eyes widened when he realised, "You were watching porn?!" The omega asked, much louder than he intended.

"What?! No!" Jungkook defended, his own eyes wideneding with the accusation.

Jimin giggled at the adorable Alpha. He looked like a deer caught in the headlights.

"Then why did you freak out like that? What were you watching?" Jimin asked, sitting beside the alpha on the bed.

"Nothing." Jungkook said and turned around, not facing Jimin.

Jimin bit his lip mischievously, wanting to tease the alpha a bit more. "So you were watching porn."

"No!" Jungkook looked at him again, "I wasn't watching... p-porn!"

Jimin giggled again, "Why are you stuttering to say 'porn'? It's normal to watch porn. Its not like I'm gonna judge you or anything."

Jungkook didn't say anything, but then gave a nervous chuckle, "It's... it's not weird to watch porn, right?"

"Of course!" Jimin said and sat properly, facing the alpha.

"So... it's not weird to.... not watch porn, right?" Jungkook asked, sounding even more unsure than before.

Jimin tilted his head in confusion, "Huh?"

But then, when the Alpha bit his lip and looked down at his lap in embarrassment, the omega's eyes widened in realisation.

"You have never watched porn?!?!?" Jimin shouted, shocked.

Jungkook flinched a little, "N-No! I mean! Y-Yes I have!! I tried once!!"

"What do you mean you tried once?!" Jimin laughed, not able to believe what he's hearing.

"Well... a year ago... after the human reproduction class in school." Jungkook reasoned.

Jimin laughed so hard, throwing his head back, "W-Wait! So you literally watched porn for educational purposes?!"

"O-Obviously!" Jungkook pouted, but Jimin kept on laughing. "But like it was so different from how it was shown in the book! They... T-Those people kept on screaming like a dying hyena!! So I got scared and ended up closing the video!"

"Oh god!!! That was it?!! After that you never even tried again?!" Jimin laughed, throwing his body on Jungkook now.

"Of course not!!" Jungkook replied, with a 'duh' expression and Jimin wiped the corners of his eyes.

"Oh my god... Jungkookie... you are so precious..." Jimin said while regaining his breath and pinching Jungkook's cheek, making the Alpha smile and blush. Although he was still embarrassed, but his Jimin hyung was happy, so he's happy too.

It took a few more minutes for Jimin to finally calm down, and breathe normally.

"Okay. So what were you watching on the phone then?" Jimin asked, settling more comfortable on his side of the bed.

"Um... It's kinda embarrassing..." Jungkook said, scratching his nape.

"Trust me, Precious... Nothing about you is embarrassing... everything about you is just so adorable..."Jimin said smiling his crescent eye smile, and rubbing Jungkook's cheek lovingly.

Jungkook just looked at the omega, and then down at his lap, smiling shyly at the nickname Jimin just used for him. As an alpha he should be offended to be called by such a soft name, but Jungkook loved it. He genuinely felt precious, just because his Jimin hyung called him precious. Oh wait- he called him adorable too? Right? Wow-

"Jungkookie?" Jimin asked, rubbing the Alpha's cheek with the back of his hand. "So? What were you watching?"

"Oh. Yeah." Jungkook said and showed his phone to Jimin.

Jimin frowned in confusion on seeing the title of the video Jungkook was watching on Youtube.

"How to make your lips soft and plump?" Jimin snicked, saying the title out loud like a question. "Why would you watch such a video?"

"Actually..." Jungkook replied, looking as shy as ever, " Today... when we kissed... your lips were so soft... and plump... and I... I really loved it..." He said, turning red, "But like... my lips are almost... always dry and cracked, right? So like... I don't want you to feel those cracks when you... kiss me... I don't want your lips to hurt... because of my-"

Jungkook stopped when he heard a sniffing sound from his side. He looked at Jimin, and his eyes widened on seeing the tears in the omega's eyes.

"Hyung?" Jungkook asked, alarmed, scooting closer to the omega, "Are you... are you alright? What's wrong?"

Jimin just sniffed more and suddenly hugged the alpha tightly. He couldn't believe how sweet Jungkook was.

"Hyung? Hey?" Jungkook asked softly, still holding Jimin securely in his arms.

"Your lips are not cracked or dry! I loved kissing you too!" Jimin said, pulling back and looking into Jungkook's eyes and then his lips.

"...R-Really?" Jungkook asked, still doubtful.

Jimin nodded, still not taking his eyes off the Alpha's tempting lips, and that oh so adorable mole just underneath his lower lip. "But if you still feel like they are not moisturised enough... I have a remedy..." The Omega whispered.

"You do?" Jungkook asked, innocently hopeful. He didn't notice the tone of the omega.

Jimin just nodded and smiled mischievously, "Saliva." He whispered again.

The alpha was confused, "Wha-"

Before he could complete, Jimin suddenly licked his lips with his tongue, slowly and sensually, and then pulled back to see the taller's reaction.

Jungkook had his eyes wide open, his eyebrows raised in shock, and his mouth left ajar.

Jimin giggled at the Alpha's reaction but then panicked when he noticed something.

"Jungkook! Breathe!!" Jimin said, and quickly shook the younger.

Jungkook finally took a deep breath and kept a hand on his heart.

"Hyung... do you know how fast my heart is beating right now...?" Jungkook asked, as if sacred to loose his life.

Jimin giggled even more, "Why? You didn't like it-"

"Of course I liked it!!" Jungkook said, but then became a shy tomato again, before running away to the bathroom, while Jimin kept on laughing at the cute reaction of the alpha.

______________________________________________________

Feedback???

A sweet chapter before Angst come in-

SARANG-FUCKING-HAE!!!

TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FOR ME!

OKAY?!?!?!

*THROWS LOVE AT YOU*

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️