23.

"I'm not going back to that hell hole, and that's final!" Jimin said, and sat down on their bed with a huff. He crossed his arms and tried to glare at Jungkook, but to the alpha, he just looked like a pouty kitten.

"And why is that, my pretty pretty hyung?" Jungkook asked sweetly, and sat down beside the omega, with a bottle of nail paint in his hand. He gently took Jimin's feet and kept them on his thighs.

Jimin pouted more, "I want it to be purple." Jimin said, looking at the color of the nail paint.

Jungkook looked at the red colored one in his hand, then at Jimin and then at their dressing table. He quickly got up, getting the purple one and taking his position like before.

"The point is, I'm not going back to school and that's it!" Jimin pouted, frowning at Jungkook like an angry baby.

"And I asked you why is that, hmm?" Jungkook asked with a small smile on his face, concentrating on painting his hyung's toenails with the baby purple shade.

"Because I don't wannaaa~" Jimin whined, "It's so boringggg~"

"That's your reason?" Jungkook chuckled, still not taking his eyes off his nails. He was almost done with the first foot. But Jimin got annoyed by Jungkook's reaction and pulled back his feet.

"Yes it is! And it is very much valid!" Jimin said.

Jungkook smiled at Jimin fondly and gently pulled his feet back, placing them on his thighs again, "A valid reason would have been if you didn't wanna go because you don't like the people there."

"That's a reason too! But that's not the main reason. Coz think about it. I do hate Mark and his friends, but they don't affect me at all. I just consider them as a bunch of worthless pests, not worth my time." Jimin said, rolling his eyes, "And honestly, I don't like anyone there." Jimin said thinking, "No wait! I do like Taehyung! He's fun to be around!" Jimin said, smiling brightly, expecting a certain kind of response from his alpha.

Jungkook smiled at that, "Yes he is. I'm glad you like him too. You can stay with him, you won't be bored anymore. " He kept Jimin's feet down carefully, and took the omega's hands next.

Jimin's smile dropped on hearing that, "What do you mean "like him too"? Who else likes him?"

"I do." Jungkook said, as a matter of fact, and painted the thumb nail of Jimin's left hand.

Jimin pulled his hand back as if it burned him. "Excuse me?! What do you mean you like him?!" Jimin asked, offended.

Jungkook chuckled, "I like him means I like him. Tae is a really good-"

"No no no!" Jimin stopped the alpha, moving closer to his boyfriend, "What's wrong with you?! You are talking about another alpha!!" Jimin said.

"I know." Jungkook laughed.

"Your Omega just said he liked that alpha!!" Jimin tried again.

"I know, hyung." Jungkook smiled again, taking Jimin's hand so gently, like it's made of glass and will break if he ever touches it without caution.

"Jungkook!! You are supposed to be jealous!! Why aren't you jealous?!?!" Jimin shrieked.

"Because Tae is a good alpha and I trust him." Jungkook smiled honestly and painted Jimin's nails like it's no big deal.

"And what about me?! What about me, huh?! What if I cheat on you with someone else?!" Jimin asked, frowning at his dumb dumb alpha.

"You won't." Jungkook smiled, taking Jimin's other hand as he was done with the left one.