2.

"Oh my God! What happened to your face?!" Mrs. Jeon shrieked when she saw Jungkook entering the mansion.

She rushed towards her son, followed by a few maids. "What- Jungkook-ah..? Who did this?" She asked, lightly touching the cut on his cheek. Jungkook hissed, but before he could answer, a loud, powerful voice interrupted them.

"Who else? That Park boy, isn't it?" Mr. Jeon said, walking down the stairs, dressed in a perfectly tailored suit.

Jungkook looked down, feeling embarrassed to face his father at the moment. Mrs. Jeon turned to face her husband with a frown, "Honey-"

"Our son is a taekwondo champion, Clara." Mr. Jeon said, now standing in front of his son, examining his state, "Who else would be able to beat him up to this extent if not that Park boy-"

"His name is Jimin, Dad." Jungkook interrupted him and then politely bowed to apologize, "I'm sorry for making you guys worried, but I promise I'm fine." He said, offering them a sweet smile.

Mr. Jeon sighed, "Jungkook-ah..." He said, now a bit softly, "How many times do I have to tell you to stay away from that kid? That boy is a lost ca-"

"He's not that bad, Dad, trust me." Jungkook said, his voice almost pleading to make his father believe, "He's just... misunderstood... he doesn't have anyone to love him or care for him..."

"And who are you? Mother Teresa?" A young Alpha's voice echoed in the mansion when the said male got out of his bedroom, dressed in a similar suit as their father's.

Jeon Junghyun made his way towards the other three members of his family and frowned on seeing the bruises on Jungkook's face and his torn shirt. He saw the apologetic expression on Jungkook's face and knew right away that more discussion on this topic will just make his Jungkookie sadder.

"No..." Jungkook answered timidly, fiddling with his fingers, "But I can't just let Jimin hyung destroy his life..."

"So what?" Mr. Jeon asked, "You'll destroy your own life for him?"

Junghyun sighed and turned towards his father. "He won't destroy his life, Dad. It's not as if Jimin is affecting his academic performance or anything. And you said as long as Jungkookie gets good grades, it's fine."

"I did, but-"

"Jungkook is young, but he's mature, Dad. He knows what he's doing. Let him be. " Junghyung said, trying to make their father understand.

Mr. Jeon just Jungkook another look and sighed before leaving the mansion.

Junghyung turned towards his mother, "I'll talk to him, mom. He'll be fine by the time we return for dinner, don't worry." He said, squeezing the shoulder of the distressed omega gently.

Jungkook gave his brother a thankful smile, but when he received a stern look in return, he knew he'll have to have a good explanation ready by the time they returned.

___________________________________________________

Park Jimin
Hey

Kim Taheyung
Hey

Park Jimin
I heard you are a new student. Want any help?

Kim Taehyung
Wow. Thanks for the offer, but aren't you absent on most of the days, yourself?
😂