CHAPTER SIX: MEET THE BOYS.

SKYLER'S POV.

We went to the hospital to have my injury checked. Of course I persuaded Mr Montgomery to stay in the waiting room. If he's going to find out about me being a woman it wouldn't be like this.

The good news was that I didn't have a concussion. The bad news was I had to get stitches and blood got on my favourite leather jacket.

"This wasn't really necessary sir, I could have taken my bike back home." I chuckled nervously as Mr Montgomery drove me home.

"I'm not allowing you to drive a dangerous vehicle that doesn't provide sufficient support after you just got attended to in the ER." He said sternly not taking his eyes off the road.

Of course, that was enough for me to shut up. I gave him the direction to my residence and it wasn't like I was ashamed of the place I live in. My neighborhood isn't a rich and fancy one but it's a good one and I love my apartment.

Mr Montgomery helped me down from the car even when I told him it wasn't necessary. If this is how he is when he thinks I'm a guy, how would he behave when he learns I'm a girl.

Probably fire me for lying to him, ending my career before it even starts.

"Thank you sir. It's fine, I can take it from here sir." He looked at me sceptically.

"I have four roommates, so I have all the help I can get." I added to convince him but he shook his head in refusal.

"I wouldn't be satisfied until I know that you are absolutely settled Mr Skyler. That was a nasty accident and you just got stitches in. Come on, let's go."

Okay there's no talking him out of this but the fact is that the guys don't know I'm coming home or that he's coming. Not that they treat me differently or specially because I'm a girl, honestly they don't. I'm pretty sure that they think I'm made of titanium steel and a total badass indestructible woman. It's why they never hold back when they are with me. But the pronouns. I'm still a girl. If they use words like 'she' and 'her', there's no way he's not going to figure it out.

But now we were already going up the elevator and I was secretly praying that none of my neighbours come in and see me. I should really tell him the truth and tell him that there's a misunderstanding about my gender or if he finds out by himself, he'll think that I'm a total fraud and wouldn't blink before firing me but how exactly do I go about telling him. Keeping up this sham is exhausting. I'm not a bad liar, in fact I'm good at it. I don't just do it because it's exhausting and I see no importance in it.

Before I could put my key in or knock the door suddenly opened with Taylor looking as shabby and shaggy as possible in nothing but a sweatpants and a stretched white tank top with his hair ruffled as hell with a bored to death look on his face.

Gah... He's such a pig.

As he saw us his eyes widen and the bored look was replaced with that of surprise as he looked at me and Mr Montgomery then his eyes drifted to the bandage that was around my head and wrist and then his expression shifted to that of concern and worry.

Aww... If he isn't always so annoying...

"Sky? Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. Get out of my way dumdum." I said brushing him aside and walking into the apartment with Mr Montgomery behind me.

"What happened Skyler? Are you okay?'

"I'm fine. Just a little accident." I shurgged it off.

"An accident?"I ignored his question and motioned to Mr Montgomery.