CHAPTER TWO: BLEACH OR KNIFE.

SKYLER'S POV.

Yes, Fredward Montgomery clearly remembers me from the party but he remembers me as a guy so that's a down side. On the plus side I got an internship so that is a huge plus so I'm not complaining but it's probably a huge down side that I'm registered as a guy. It was definitely not me, but my application was already getting processed by his assistant Steve who clearly needs to be fired since he was not thorough and registered me as male.

I would change it but then again, it's not everyday you get to intern for Fredward Montgomery. And it's not like I have to pretend to be a guy. My flat chested quality and curveless figure made it easier. I'll just change it as soon as I get to be a permanent worker. They'll just think I've gone through a sex change or something. I'll be graduating soon and this is a huge shot for me.

"Hassan, what the hell dude?" Albert exclaimed as Hassan strolled out of the short hall to the sitting room like an invisible thread was pulling him. He looked lifeless and his dark curly locks were disheveled and scattered like a raccoon had decided to his breakfast on his head. He looks like an undead. Well... He was sure walking like one.

Hassan paid no attention to Albert but continued his lifeless walk to the kitchen. My attention was no longer on the witcher series that was playing on the Tv in front of me. It didn't matter anyway, I've watched it like four times.

I heard the door of the fridge slam shut but no one came out of the kitchen.

"She really did a number on him." Taylor muttered with voice filled with pity or that could just be because his mouth was half filled with chips.

"I mean she did go too far. It's one thing for a guy to catch his girlfriend cheating on him and it's another thing for the girl to blame him for it and then break up with him. That's shitty." Aaron was sitting on the floor with his back against the foot of the couch.

"Do you think that Hassan would have broken up with her if she didn't first?" Albert asked sitting up very well to look at Taylor who now had a thinking look on his face as he thought hard about it.

"I don't know." He let out a defeated sigh. "I mean, it's Hassan. The chances that he'd have actually forgiven her is pretty damn high." I wanted to bash Taylor's face in and that is the most constant emotion I do feel around him but he was right. Hassan might have forgiven her, that was how smitten he was.

"I don't know if he's upset about the fact that she cheated on him or that she broke up with him." Aaron said.

Taylor looked like he was going to reply but I gave him a hard glare.

"That's enough from all of you. Hassan he's going through a hard time. We should be there for him not gossip about it. You should be ashamed of yourselves." They just shurgged turning their attention back to the TV but I knew that I had gotten to them.

"If you guys hadn't stopped me, that bitch would be feeling undead as of right now." I turned my hand into a fist and slamming it into my other palm.

"Murder charges are very much real, Sky." Albert rolled his eyes at me.

Hassan strolled out of the kitchen still dragging his feet behind him.

"Hassan, what about joining movie night. It's been a while, we're watching The Witcher." Taylor said sounding like a salesman advertising a TV model to his customers and trying to sell them a fifteen years cable service.

Hassan looked at him with no light in his beautiful brown eyes and he shook his head before beginning to continue his undead walk.

"Ok, that's it." I suddenly stood up from my spot in the couch and the others sensing the storm tensed up.