CHAPTER FIVE: ACCIDENT ON SET.

SKYLER'S POV.

After the whole hit to the face thing and compensation, it's safe to say that things between I and my boss was...fine-ish. I've got an hang over my job and dealing with difficult people and celebs and I'm more comfortable with my job...and the pay.

Let's just say I won't be opposed to getting hit on the face again. After all no one actually minds a few monetary compensation. I definitely don't but I'll like to keep the hits to a minimum. That would be nice.

I parked my bike at the far end of the garage at the far  before moving inside towards the elevator that will take me straight to the top. The elevator stopped at some intervals and some workers came in, few greetings were exchanged. Some of them I recognized, the others I didn't for the life of me but I knew that they know who I am. After all I was working for the boss. Well so was everyone but I was the new PA.

After the rest of them got out I was still in the elevator because I was going to the last floor. When the elevator dinged open I got out and went straight to my office. I wasn't expecting Mr Montgomery. He gets to the office my nine O'clock while everyone else gets here by eight. I on the other hand gets here by eight-thirty. 

I moved around from my office to his getting ready for things before he gets to the office. Flittering through emails and messages of importance to see which needed his immediate attention or needs to be brought to his immediate notice. I kept working until the intercom system beeped and I knew immediately that he was already around. I went out to the fancy break room to prepare his coffee before heading into his office.

"Good morning Mr Fredward." I greeted as I placed the cup of coffee gently on his table to avoid spilling any thing on his desk.

"Morning, Mr White." He replied, not shifting his eyes that were glued to the computer screen as he stretched his had to take his coffee off the desk.

I didn't need to be asked or told what I had for him before I went on to inform him of important details.

"Mr Jones's agent sent an email and he expressed that he wasn't quite satisfied with some of the contractual terms and the stipulations of the exclusion clause. I made a call to the legal department but Amber said that Mr Richie is of the view that you'll handle it?" I ended that part as a question because I wasn't sure.

"Hmmm." He hummed that gave me the go ahead to continue as I took that as basically a confirmation for Mr Richie's view. I went on and on before coming to the last item I had scribbled down on my palm sized note.

"And Donald called again he wasn't  very specific about what he wanted."

Mr Montgomery raised his brows at that.

"We'll be going to the set today Mr White. I expect you to be ready."

"Of course sir, what time?"

"We'll leave in two hours."

"Ok." I turned around and left his office. I was pretty much getting a hang of my job. I wanted to be a writer but I was gaining a lot of experience from this industry. I'll graduate in a few months and this job is a huge stepping stone for me.

*******

Two hours later I and Mr Montgomery were at the location. We headed over to the huge wearhouse like building that stood at the middle of a small desert or dry land may be the more accurate description.

As we entered the warehouse, people and machine were everywhere. Huge cameras, people in costume and a part of the room was covered in green clothes. So many cameras and machine even more than the people on the set. The sets was delicately fixed as even over my head was machines and wires were running across the tall and huge ceiling. Well, now I know what an actual movie set looks like, not that I haven't seen one but this was a high budget movie so, there is a glaring difference.