CHAPTER THREE: WELCOME TO MY NEW OFFICE.

SKYLER'S POV.

I marched through the huge lobby with my head held high, my shoulders squared and my chin up which is proving to be more and more difficult by the amount of celebrities that were passing by me like it's perfectly normal. The pep talk I gave myself in the mirror this morning was slowly fading.

How can someone work here without getting diagnosed with high blood pressure? I mean, celebrities were just walking around like this was celebrityville.

I walked to the huge reception desk that sat at the middle of the lobby and behind it was a pretty woman who could get much debut as a supermodel with her dark chocolate skin and black eyes and insane figure. Looking pristine in a squared lower necked top with crochet bodice and a fitting red skirt that hugged her curvy figure, her dark blue braid were packed up and the bun was doughnut shaped,the baby curls that were done at her front of her head were delicately done and her full lips were coated in the same red color as her skirt.

"H-huh excuse me?" Way too go Sky, the first words you say at the company of your dreams and you stammer. I felt like slapping myself in the face but her beauty was the kind that intimidated the crap out of you.

"Oh hello." And a beautiful voice too. I cleared my throat in an attempt not to make a fool out of myself.

"I'm Skyler White. I'm supposed to begin my internship today." I almost sounded unsure of myself. What was wrong with me?

She gave me a big smile. "Of course darling." She said, probably used to people having the same reaction on seeing her. She looked at the big desktop screen, typed in on her keyboard before turning to me.

"HR is expecting you. It's the twelfth floor. Welcome to the family Sky. I'll see you around." Then she winked at me and I freaking blushed.

I looked down at my dressing. I was in a fitted black jeans and a white t-shirts with a big peach colored hoodie over it and a black leather blazer and an ankle boots. People would mistake me as a guy in this get up but this is just my normal wardrobe. I wouldn't classify myself as a Tomboy, I just felt comfortable in comfortable clothes. I love hoddies and I have soft spot for leather.

I chose a peach hoddie to give myself a more feminine look and by the looks of it...it's not working.
Probably because of my lack of makeup and jewelry but I had my nails painted black but I doubt that counts anymore as it's like a sort of trend for guys to paint their nails now.

After being through all the process in the HR, I was expecting to be taken to a division relating to my major but guess what as my luck would have it, was to replace Steve as Mr Montgomery assistant. Steve was currently in Australia helping Mr Montgomery overlook a shooting that would take as long as six months.

On the plus side, If I work my ass off for the boss, I might have a bigger chance of becoming a permanent employee and maybe even get to pick my own division or get to work in Saturn Studios.

The Boss's office was at the last floor which is the forty second floor. Midnight star entertainment agency was sharing the same building as Saturn Studios. But Saturn Studios took up to seventy percent of the building allocation.

"This would be your office. At least until Steve gets back." The tall redhead HR intern said showing me to the neatly arranged and decently spacious office. I almost screamed at the fact that I have a whole wall as a windows over looking one of the greatest view ever.

Hahhhh! I love my job already. I'm an intern and I get an office? I was expecting a cubicle at best but I guess working for the big boss has its perks.

"Mr Montgomery hasn't come in for the day but when he does be ready." He told me and I nodded my head. "Good luck Mr White"