CHAPTER FOUR: A BITCH'S HIT TO THE FACE.

Working with Mr Fredward these past few weeks has been...not great but good. I immediately came to discover that Mr Montgomery is a very busy man and by extension, I am a very busy assistant. It didn't help that I have to finish my final year project before my defense.

I would love to say that it was good because of the amount of celebrities I have met but the truth is that most of them are assholes and jerks faces. At least I got to meet famous writers but turns out they are fucking egoistical maniacs who think they are freaking gods even my role model is not exempted from the group of jerk facery.

But I've got to learn a lot from working here. The cons had it's pros sides to it. The entertainment industry was this way in reality whether I liked it or not. Ones talent could only take them so far but ones network would make them go further and since I'm working for the greatest network there is... I have to put in my effort so he'll see that I'm a hard worker and a good writer...I guess the fact that he thinks I'm a man is not a great start but potato pohtato, is what I say.

One of the cons of working in this industry was what was happening to me and yes, it's isn't good for my sanity in the long run. A very famous American Greek direction, Angus Pertarski and the well known writer Mariam and their other minions were holding an audition for the main cast of the new could possibly be an hit movie and my devilishly handsome boss decided to let me join them.

It's one thing to watch famous actresses audition, it's another thing to watch them compete. Don't let the glamour of hollywood fool you, there are cat fights behind the cameras. So much cat fight and fist fights because that was what my jaw was indicating right at this moment from the way it was throbbing sending it's twin, the wave of aches, to my head and banging on my skull and pressing on my brain.

"I should have moved away on time." I groaned to no one but myself as I squeezed my eyes shut trying to lessen the pressure in my skull.

What gave that bitch the right to hide behind me during a cat fight. Because she thinks I'm a man. Haaa!...I huffed mentally. Even men didn't deserve to be used as an human shield during a cat fight. Meaning to say that the executive crew of the upcoming blockbuster movie weren't able to pick their choice today.

I let out a huge sigh as I slipped into my soft leather office chair. I should probably go and report to Mr Montgomery first of the interesting outcome of the audition but my brain kept disagreeing with me and I can't go in there looking like this. Like I've just had a  meeting with a hurricane of cats.

I just need to close my eyes for two minutes. Just for two minutes not more, it'll help reduce my headache and the throbbing pain in my face.

*****
My eyes blinked open slightly and a small yawn escaped my lips. I was still in my office, resting in my very comfortable office leather chair. It has great lumber support and it's setting was as perfect as I wanted it to be. I moved my jaw to feel that the pain had subsidized and I moved my head a little and it didn't feel like a hammer was banging against my skull but when I moved my head again, the sight in front of me sent waves of aches through my whole body.

There are two seats in front of me desk and currently occupying one of them was none other than my boss who was scrolling through his phone. I immediately sat upright and it seemed the movement called his attention to me.

"Ah, Mr White. I see you are finally awake." He put his phone in the inner pocket of his dark blue suit blazer and turned his full attention to me. His mouth was smiling but his eyes was a different case.

Shit. I don't think I slept for two minutes.

"I-i-i—" Why do the words suddenly decide at this moment to abandon me to my own doom. Instead of making a fool of myself and talking, I stood up from my chair and kept my hand politely in front of me.