Chapter 13. Revenge of the Spiders

Whispers...

Swoosh..

A blue essence glided down into an alleyway, heading towards a young girl. She had Black hair and wore a sweater with a pink skirt. She struggled to collect her cat which was resting on top of a sign.

"Come on..kitty. You're really not making it easy for me buddy." The young girl exclaimed distressed. The cat dis the girl and walks away.

"No! No no!! Oh.." the young female sighs in defeat.

Without her knowledge, the small blue gas like figure approaches her rapidly. She turns her head towards the figure and gasps as it attacks her. The figure possesses the young body, taking complete control. The girls body smirks, giggling an evil laugh. She's back.

__________________________________________

It is the Lunar New Year celebration. One of the many days that Nayarii had once spent alone. But this year is different, she has SQ and the other spiders. The Queen of Spiders had been looking forward towards this day, the day she will gain back her empire.
.....
...
..
.

The city was loud, buzzing from the great amount of people surrounding the market. Everyone excited for the fireworks later that night. Meanwhile, Pigsy shouts and yells for Mk, who was nowhere to be found. while an orange rolls down into a drain below the table. Dropping further in, til ultimately landing right on the girls head. This made the girl flinch from the contact, she looked up and shrugged. She made her way next to the queen.

"Yeah. Keep laughing. Oh just wait til you see what I've got cooking. Then you'll have something to celebrate." Sq said in anger.

Nayarii walks past the Queen, making her way over to the human. She glances over what he was doing, also glaring at him in the process. While the Queen was monologuing in the background, the two humans bickered on the side.

"What do you want, I'm busy." Syntax whispered.

"Oh nothing, just making sure you're not messing anything up." The girl said also in a whisper.

"Haha. Like I can make a mistake." The human said in a sarcastic tone.

Before the girl can reply, the Queen interrupts their little squabble.

"You finished tinkering yet?" The human jumped in response and turned his attention to the Queen.

"I have constructed what you asked for, the delivery system are operational so long as the Venom works this time-" before he could finish his sentence, SQ jumps forward and jumps the guy.

"The venom will work." The Queen said in an angry tone.

The girl held her laugh, watching the human quiver in fear. The Queen walks over to the pot of venom and drops a piece of hair into the pot. Once the hair contacted with the liquid, the substance turned golden. A small tech spider emerged from the celling, landing on the ground. After taking its first step, it explodes. Smoke filled the air. The Queen waves the smoke away and cry's in frustration.

"No! NO!!" She yelled. Nayarii walked over to her, hoping to comfort her mother.

"It's gonna be alright—we can find another way-" the girl spoke but was ignored.

The Queen stormed over to the human, anger and frustration written on her face.

"I am the Queen!! I am meant to rule this world! Not hide beneath!" She said as she destroyed everything around her with her spider legs. Syntax flinched away from the Queen while she aimed her leg towards him. But she stopped before she could inflict pain. A wave of sadness washes over her face.