Chapter 14. A New Friend

Well ain't this a special chapter ✨
_____—____—____—____—____—___—____

Today was a special day for the girl. The Queen decided to let her go out and explore all by herself. The city was as busy as ever of course. Vehicles zoomed down the road while people walked on the sidewalk. Others enjoying a meal or hang out with one another. Nayarii smiled to herself, maybe this fresh air will help relieve the stress that has been lingering around her. As she walked, she looked at the ground. She had this paranoia about holes in the ground. Not knowing why exactly. 

~Shine~

A bright sign caught the girl eyes. She looked up and stopped her walk. She stood in front of a theater. It looked like there was a showing happening at that moment. Although, you must have ticket to enter. She looked towards the ticket stand and examined it.

No one.

One extra person won't hurt them.
The girl makes her way inside and took her place in the front row, far away from the entrance. The show hadn't started yet. The room was lit with yellow toned lights that mimicked the flickering of a candle. It gave off an ominous aura to the room. The seats were built out of wood. It felt uncomfortable for anyone that sits upon it, but Nayarii didn't mind. The place was almost empty, hardly anyone was present to watch. Only a couple sitting near the entrance and an elderly man a row away from Nayarii.

A few minutes goes by and soon the once lit room turned dark, the show was about to start.

A man appeared on stage. He's face was hidden by his hood. The man spoke with softness and a mixture of bitterness. The use of his lantern mesmerized the girl. All of her attention was on him. And just him.

Something about this unknown man pulled the girls heart string. Her focus was on the man movements and voice, that is till something in his story caught her attention.

"The maiden and the Warrior...souls combined. Yet was forced to be apart.."

Maiden?

The rest of the story spoke of the Maiden and the Warrior relation. How fate had decided to pull them apart. Almost sounds like a tragic love story. Sadly, show had ended. Before the girl left, she hope to speak with the man. So she hid while the remaining viewers left. Once clear, she stood up and made her way to the stage. She climbed on-top of it and circled the place. The man was gone.

This disappointed the girl. She sighed and tempted to make her way off the stage til a voice called out to her.

She turned around quickly and was faced with the male, but this time his hood isn't covering his face. He had dark fur and a red marking on his face. He's golden eyes was what caught the girls attention the most. How beautifully they glowed.

A silence that lingered between the two of them, that is til Nayarii spoke.

"Um...Hello!.." the girl said with hesitation in her tone. She couldn't help but feel shy when near the male.

The male couldn't believe it, it was her. She was right in front of him.

"I wanted to say was...I really enjoyed your show and how beautiful it was..and I was wondering when's the next one...?"

"Oh.." disappointed tinted his tone. He hoped that she might've recognized him. It was wishful thinking.

"Ahem..I'm pleased to know you liked my show. I perform everyday, so you're invited to watch." The male stated.

Nayarii smiled sweetly at him and asked for his name. "Macaque.." he responded.

"Well I should head off now, it was nice meeting you Mr. Macaque!!" The girl said before she made her leave.