Chapter 5. The Plan

HI EVERYONE, HOW YALL BEEN? GOOD HOPEFULLY

________________________________________
Macaque was thrown against a tree, injuring his left arm. The demon in front of him was large and built. The black simian took out his staff from the shadows and aimed for the chest of the demon. The fight continued for another 20 minutes. Til Macaque was the victor. The overall match lasted over an hour, the simian had triggered the demon by stealing its resources which lead to fight.

The black simian walked back to the cabin while holding his injured arm. He hoped he could play it off when he faces Nayarii, so he uses the scarf to hide he's arm. Time goes by and the simian reaches home, he opened the door to an excited Nayarii.

"Hey Moon—" - Macaque

"Wukong came over and invited us to hang out!" - Nayarii

"Really?" - Macaque

"Yup! Let's go!" - Nayarii

The girl rushed Macaque out of the house and started speed walking to the mountain where the orange simian resided at. After awhile, the couple finally reached the home of the Monkey King. Nayarii spotted a tree and dragged Macaque to it, so they could wait for the simian. The setting was peaceful, the waves weren't harsh, the wind was low, and the wild life keep to themselves. Once sat, the girl noticed the black simian holding his left arm. Before she could ask about it, the Monkey King showed up.

"Hey! You guys made it!" - Sun Wukong

"Mhm! Thank you for inviting us Wukong!" - Nayarii

"Yeah, thanks bud." - Macaque

"It's my pleasure!" - Sun Wukong

The orange simian and the girl chatted for bit, speaking of adventure the simian went on. Describing each story with great detail. Making many friends and foes during each one. He spoke of a celestial being with: dark hair, two buns on top, and balls on the ends of his feet. Nayarii was astonished and had the look of a child. She hoped she would be able to have as much fun when she on her own adventure. After a couple stories goes by, Wukong stood up suddenly.

"Man, I'm hungry. I'll get us peaches!" - Sun Wukong

With that, the Monkey king left in search of peaches. Nayarii took this time to question Macaque about his arm.

"Are you ok Mac..?" - Nayarii

"Yup— never better" - Macaque

"I can see you aren't..What happened?" - Nayarii

Macaque looked at Nayarii, he knew he couldn't hide it anymore so he told her what happened.

"We need to wrap your arm—good thing I always have bandages on me for extra measures!" - Nayarii

Nayarii grabbed the bandages from the pocket of her dress, and starts to wrap the black simian arm. This was the first time Nayarii has seen Macaque express weakness. It felt nice she was able to help him like he did when they first met. Once done, Macaque opened and closed his hand, checking if the wrapping was tight. Suddenly, the orange simian appears dropping from the tree above.

"Macaque! Doing okay bud!?" - Sun Wukong
He throwing a peach at Macaque and Nayarii. Both of them catching in time.

"Welcome back you're majesty." - Macaque

"Ahh, don't be like that! Eat some fruit, soak up the sun, that's why I've been training so hard." - Wukong

"So what? So you can be the strongest?" - Macaque