Chapter 1. Injured girl

HELLO EVERYONE! This is the beginning of our journey and I hope you'll enjoy it!

__________________________________________
Macaque and his brothers were having dinner, eating the delicious food that was made. Macaque sits at the table, observing he's brother bicker loudly and joke around. He was used to the loudness of his brotherhood and usually tune them out when in thought. For some reason, he was quieter then normal today.

A scream can be heard from a far distance, within the vast forest. Macaque perked up at the sound, looking towards the direction where the scream came from. He looks back to the others, with a concerned expression.
"You guys heard that too right?" - Macaque

"Yeah.." - Sun Wukong
Macaque looks at Wukong and Peng, he motion them to follow him to the source of the scream.
__________________________________________

When they arrived at the location from where the scream was heard. A female can be seen rolled up in a ball against a tree. From first look, she has a possible broken foot and many injuries over her body. She hugged her knees towards her chest and was sobbing her heart out.

Macaque approached her, carefully crouching down. When close, he could tell that she had black hair with hair half up in a ribbon. Her dress, traditional, filled with blood and dirt. He had a concerned look on his face.
"Are you alright...?" - Macaque

The girls body flinched when she heard the soft spoken voice. She looks up at the monkey, her expression filled with fear.
"Please...DONT HURT ME!"

She shields her face, protecting her face from any attempts to harming her. Macaque sighed, putting up his hands in a non-threatening manner.
"Calm down. I'm not going to hurt you.." - Macaque

He takes off his scarf, so to wrap it around the troubled girl. He then begin softly humming a song from his hometown (let's pretend he came from somewhere-) to try to comfort her.

She uncovers her face, tears still going down her face. Even if this man monkey seemed nice, she was still hesitant to trust him. Her expression soften slightly at the sight of Macaque.
"Your..not-?" - Nayarii

Macaque nods, looking around for any demons close by. Wukong and Peng also look around, walking around seeking for anyone hiding in the bushes.
"What happened to you? Were you attacked?" - Macaque

He continues to speak in a soft tone, so to keep the girl calm. Nayarii backs up, her back hitting a tree. She wasn't sure if she should respond or not.
"Demons.." - Nayarii

Those words was the only thing she could manage to say without causing her more trouble. Macaque not surprised to her response. He looks back at her, making eye contact.
"Demons...What were you doing out here?"

Macaque tilting his head, curious to why she was out here alone.
"What's your name..?" - Macaque

"Mm..Nayarii."
She sighs, reluctant to continue talking but does so
"I was being sold to someone..and then we were attacked." - Nayarii

She looks at Macaque, then to the two strangers behind him. Confused by their presence, mainly by the fact they were so, different from a human. Slightly looking them over their appearances.