Chapter 3. The Starry Night Sky

"2+2 is 3! That's the third ring!"
I love Mk 😭 silly boi
_________________________________________

A few days has gone by since the couple has met. Nayarii and Macaque have gotten close and more comfortable with each other. Sun Wukong would occasionally visit and spend time with them. Life was peaceful as it can be. The orange simian would occasionally ask if him and Nayarii could spar but the black simian would intervene and convince the simian to coil another day. Macaque couldn't lie, he was scared that Nayarii would get injured, so he tried he's best to delay the training.

One day, the orange simian came to visit with a surprise in hand..
___________________
Sun Wukong knocks on the door of the cabin, hoping the couple was home. Macaque was the one to open the door for the simian.

"Mac! I've came with a surprise!" - Sun Wukong

"You have?" - Macaque

"Let me in so you can see!" - Sun Wukong

"Okay okay, calm down bud." - Macaque, chuckling at the Monkey king excitement.

The black simian opened the door so the other simian is able to enter. Macaque was curious what Sun Wukong brought, hoping it wasn't anything dangerous. The girl was sitting down on the couch reading a book that Macaque brought one day. When Sun Wukong entered the house, Nayarii took notice of the simian right away and turn to look at him.

"Hello!" - Nayarii

"Hello to you as well Nayarii!" - Sun Wukong

Both of them smiled at each other, while he walked over and sat down beside her. Macaque walks over, leaning on the wall.

"So what is this surprise Wukong?" - Macaque

"You will see!" - Sun Wukong

The orange simian reached for the bag he brought and took out a light yellow hanfu with a floral design. Nayarii was a bit confused what this clothing was and asked what it was.

"It's a traditional dress. Do you like it? It's for you." - Sun Wukong

"For me..?" - Nayarii

The girl looked at the dress, a warm feeling rising in her chest. She smiled at the simian and shook her head to show she liked the dress. She took the dress and held it in front of herself.

"Can I put it on..?" - Nayarii

"Of course, it's yours after all." - Sun Wukong

Nayarii stands up and excuse herself to the bedroom to change. Meanwhile, Macaque decided to question Sun Wukong where he got this dress.

"So did you steal it?" - Macaque

"What!? No! I Never! I just permanently borrowed the dress." - Sun Wukong

"Sure, whatever you say bud." - Macaque

Macaque knew that Wukong stole the dress but he didn't mind. He's stolen a few items before, it's not like the original owner will notice. A few minutes go by and Nayarii walks out in the hanfu. Both simian looked at her and smiled seeing her expression filled with happiness.