Chapter 2. Breakfast with Brothers

HII WELCOME GO THE SECOND CHAPTER
My writing needs help fr, idk wha I'd do without my buddy TvT

_________________________________________

The black simian scanned the area before entering the cabin. He goes to lay the girl down on the couch, before turning to his brotherhood.

"You guys can leave, if you'd like to." - Macaque

He didn't mean to be rude, but he figured Nayarii would like to relax without interruptions. The orange simian and winged bird departed since they knew that staying any longer would only lead to mischief. The guilt he felt for "kicking" his brethren out lingered in Macaque's chest as he sighed. Approaching the girl, he carefully drapes a blanket over her. After a little while, Nayarii wakes up from her snooze. When she opened her eyes, the first thing she noticed was a bowl of fruit. She took the bowl, confused and starving, and began devouring the food.

Meanwhile with Macaque, he was outside training. He typically worked out at this hour of the day. When it's getting dark, he feels more awake, which improves his concentration. Within the house, outside noises could be heard. Nayarii ignored the disturbance and carried on eating her tasty fruit. After an hour, it's completely dark outside. The simian enters, confident despite being worn out. He looked at Nayarii as soon as he entered the room to see how she was doing and was puzzled by why she was staring at the wooden wall.

"Nayarii?...Are you alright?" - Macaque

The voice startles Nayarii, who instantly turned her head toward it. The simian was worried about her well-being. He approached her and sat down next to her.

"You should be asleep, it's already dark out." - Macaque

"....." - Nayarii

Somewhat frustrated, Macaque sighed. He stood up and went to grab a cup of water. He debated asking his brothers for advice or taking her to a clinic for her injured foot. He figured asking his brothers for help would be a better choice then speaking with a mortal he doesn't trust. Macaque walks back to Nayarii, taking a seat next to her, he handed her the cup.

"So..How are you feeling?" - Macaque

"Okay I guess.." - Nayarii

A awkward silence fills the air around them. Nayarii fiddled with the blanket's hem.  The simian made the decision to speak.

"I enjoy looking at the stars...Do you like stars as well?" - Macaque

"What are stars again..?" - Nayarii

Macaque was taken by surprise to know that she didn't know what stars are. He made an effort to cool off and be patient with her.

"Well..I'm sure you've seen them before, they're small shiny dots in the night sky..." - Macaque

"...I wasn't allowed out of the place I stayed in." - Nayarii

"So you never saw the outside world before?" - Macaque

"No..Well til today.." - Nayarii

The simian stared at the girl and pondered her origins and the situation surrounding her separation from her family. Regardless chooses to save those questions until another time.

"Well it's getting late, you should get some rest.." - Macaque

"...Okay." - Nayarii