Fifty

Take your time, good or bad.

Time: Unknown

-----

What time is it?

That's the first thing that came through my mind when I open my eyes.

Am I seeing a ceiling that's full of stars stickers now?

I try to move my hand now and someone jerk up immediately.

A face popped up in front of me.

"A-Ahh jinjja, a-aishh, Ahn Hae Won, I'm seriously hating you!"

"Eonnie, E-Eonnie woke up! Y-Yah, guys!"

There are so many shouting voice.

I try to sit up and Do Hoon helped me.

"Do you want to die now? Why did you overuse your power like that oh?"

Giving him an awkward face, my boyfriend is literally glaring at me.

There's an IV bag and that's definitely connected to me.

I recognise this room.

"We are at the orphanage?"

I asked and he sighed before hugging me tightly.

"You still manage to teleport them here when you fainted."

Oh, luckily.

"Mian, I made you worried."

"Worried? I'm scared to death! I can't even bring you to the hospital arra? You are emitting in blue because of your power!"

He pulled away from me, saying that and I winced at his shouting voice.

"How many times do you want me to tell you? You are a human even if you can do everything that's possible with your power! I know death is not the end but what about me? It's not like I can go down to Hell or go up to Heaven to find you!"

I continue to wince when he keep scolding me even those guys came in to the room now.

"Jebal, remember that you are a human! Jinjja jebal, please remember that!"

"Arraseo, arraseo, I'm fine now so don't be angry with me,"

I hold him on his shoulder, patting it as I try to calm him down.

"How can I not be angry? You said overusing your power can kill you, so why are you doing that?"

"Anni, I have to erase their memories,"

He doesn't even let me finish my sentence and just keep talking.

"Just erase those who are around! Why did you erase the whole university until you fainted!"

"There isn't that much of people in the university anyway-"

I realise I shouldn't have said that as I cover my mouth immediately, having him gasping at me while shooting up from the bed now.

"Yah, you erase the whole universe?! That was why you overuse your power? Ahn Hae Won, are you crazy?!"

Flinching, I acted a pouty face now.

I'm not the only one who flinched, they flinched at his shouting voice too.

"Anni, I can't be letting those pictures showing anywhere on the Internet can I? Yah, are you o-okay if p-people s-see my pictures on the Internet? You are not okay right? How can I let So Hyeon's pictures go around like that?"

I raised my voice but sputter even though I did nothing wrong.

Do Hoon took in a deep breath now.

"I know you did nothing wrong but I'm really mad at you on overworking yourself."