seventeen

Once I'm feeling you, it's only you.

Time: 11pm

_____

"W-Wait a minute!"

I was about to leave with the officer after BTS are done with their performance.

We stay to make sure there's no more stalker.

The blonde hair dude stopped me from leaving and I look down at his hand that just grab me on my wrist.

He quickly let go.

"We wanted to say thank you."

"I'm just doing my job."

I stated and he kinda stare at me.

"We aren't supposed to ask are we?"

I guess he meant what am I, what is Kang Chul, what is Hanuel and what exactly just happened.

"It's better if you didn't know. Just, be careful with the people you meet sometimes. They aren't what you think they are, blonde hair."

"My name is Nam Joon by the way. The leader of BTS."

Oh.

I nodded and patted his shoulder.

"Get some rest. I'm sure it had been a rough day for everyone."

Turning around, I see that Hyo Seop is here.

"Gwanchana? Are you sure you didn't get hurt?"

He asked while taking my hand in his the moment I got to him.

The ceremony is over now, so does the chaos of stalkers.

"You'll know if I am. And you know my power got activated so not even a scratch."

He sighed heavily.

"You had no idea how worried I am when these happened during the whole time I'm on stage."

That's why I was linking him the whole time when I found out about the demon.

He can't be disappearing from the TV.

And luckily he was standing by at the back stage when my power got activated or else everyone will see him in blue.

"Everything settled."

I give him a smile and he shook his head in defeat before kissing my forehead.

He hugged me next.

"Did you glamour yourself now?"

"Hmm, I did."

I'm asking because I think BTS is still behind me.

"Let's get something to eat. I'm hungry."

We hugged long enough for me to say that.

Kang Chul and Hanuel already left too after we make sure there's no more demons here.

Hyo Seop let go of me and tugged my hair to the back of my ears before brushing my cheeks with his thumb.

He likes to do that.

"Arraseo, kaja. I just need to change out of this suit and we can go."

I nodded, having him holding my hand and we left.

I thought I would never work with idols again but apparently after what happened, they requested to have me in charge of their police protection.

But I wanted to focus on catching that witch who's trying to get me.