sixteen

It's okay to be sad after making the right decision.

Time: Same day

_____

"Someone glamour like you to look for him."

Hanuel said while showing me a video from the phone.

It's a CCTV footage.

I can see that Hyo Seop was about to enter the centre building but that someone who looks like me pulled him back and...

Kiss him?

What the hell?

But Hyo Seop pushed her away immediately and seem to be confronting her.

It didn't even take long for him to take out his weapon and point it at her.

Oh, wow.

Okay.

He can really recognise me?

I thought he might fall for it.

"He said you would never do that."

"Do what?"

The moment I ask that, i realise the answer to the question was obvious.

Hanuel just retrieve his hand and and walk away.

"Kiss him of course."

Kang Chul exclaimed while chuckling and I let out a breath.

Damn it.

He's definitely laughing at me.

"You never kiss anyone before?"

"If it wasn't even done under my willingness, does that consider as a kiss?"

First is when Sehun show me his memories and second is Marcus?

"So someone harasses you with a kiss?"

"Technically, yes. I'm not ashamed of the fact that i don't know how to kiss by the way. But I never wanted to kiss anyone."

Actually, I do.

I think I might have picture a thousand times of myself kissing Hyo Seop but it just never happen.

Kang Chul crossed his arms in front of his chest and squinted his eyes at me.

"Why did you hold back with Hyo Seop? You like him, you both are willing to even die together. I don't see a reason why you should hold yourself back with your feelings."

"Because I could easily die."

I pointed out and look down now.

Feeling a clench on my chest, I then feel sour on my throat.

I had to let go of him over and over again ever since I met him.

He's beautiful, he's charming and he's understanding.

There's nothing more that I could ask for.

But I'm just... I'm just so afraid.

"I didn't want him to feel that kind of pain. If we get attached even more, the pain will be greater."

"But it seems like there's no point in holding back. You both basically share life and death together. You should just be open with your feelings."

Kang Chul said, caressing my head now with a small smile plaster on his face.

You know;

When Kang Chul start working with us, I thought he would be like a totally weirdo saying weird stuff and doing weird stuff.