Twenty

You never seize to escape my mind.

Time: Two weeks later

_____

He's trying.

He's trying to make things right again.

I had no idea why he would think of doing that when I propose no intention in having a werewolf mate.

Jin Young came to apologise for his father.

He came to apologise to me about Hanuel and Sehun.

Then he was saying he wanted to be friends.

"I'm not here to push things through. I just want to fix things, the damage my father made to you. Is the 20th century, he's an old guy. I-I just... I didn't expect him to do that to you. If you prefer us to remain as stranger, then so be it. At least accept my apology."

"I accept your apology for hurting Sehun and almost killing Hanuel but for what your father did, he is going to apologise on his own to me. Attempted to hurt me in front of my parents is done by himself."

I said and he sighed, shaking his head a little.

"He won't do it. That's why I'm here."

Crossing my arms together, I just stare up at him.

I ain't giving anyone excuses to run away from things they did.

"Bring him here. Regardless of our bloodline, he owes me an apology as a human. Unless he wants to apologise to me in wolf form. I shall gladly accept too."

Giving me a stare, I could see that his wolf eyes glow a little.

Not because we have physical touch.

I don't know why but maybe it has something to do with his wolf.

Hyo Seop told me that the first child of the royal bloodline will be born as an alpha wolf.

So by birth, they are alpha.

"Then at least for starters, we be friends. I'll find a way to have my father apologise to you."

Looking back at Hyo Seop who are waiting for me, he give me a smile.

I was having my lunch break and Hyo Seop came to pick me up for lunch, after his drama filming in the morning.

I'm still a police, you see.

'Are you okay with me being friends with your friend?'

He nodded and I look back at Jin Young.

"Okay, sure. Friends it is."

He smile in response but I don't quite smile yet.

"But make sure your father knows why I'm eager to get an apology from him."

"I had been wanting to ask why."

Uncrossing my arms, I find it funny that he even ask.

"Which words in my sentence you did not understand?"

He give me this look which he has no clue.

"Do you think your father will be fine if someone were to hurt you in front of him? Think. Your father would have kill me in front of my father if I wasn't special enough to have a power you never think I had as a human with royal werewolf blood. Now, do you see why an apology is necessary? I doubt my father will want to see a guy who attempt to murder his daughter again so I assume I deserve to hear the word sorry from him. You shall go, friend."

Turning away, I walk back to Hyo Seop and we left together.

"Are you sure you are really okay with it?"