Chapter 10

*Amylin's POV*

The door to the cell hisses open, and in walks three pirates. They glare at Dooku, earning a glare back, before coming to me, pulling me to my feet. "Where are we going," I question. "The Jedi wish to confirm our hold on Dooku, you're being moved." They push me out to the hall, and into a different room. They switch out my cuffs for some glowing blue one.

They also tie a similar looking device around my waist, keeping me in the room. They turn to leave, and one gives me a smirk, "I'll be back for you," he says. I scrunch my face at the comment as they shut the door behind him.

"Gross," I whisper. I look down at my right side, then slowly lift the top half of my Jedi uniform. My eyes land on some minor cuts. They would be no issue, besides the face they are red, swollen, and full of infection. I trail my gaze up to my ribs, taking in the purple color of my skin. A horrible bruise covers the area. I softly pull the clothing back down, concealing the injury once more.

I feel a presence near by, and know that Anakin and Obi-wan are here. I smile, knowing I'll be saved soon.

I hear voices coming from the hall, and assume the pirate are showing the Jedi that Dooku is indeed captured. I wait for them to enter my room as well, but they never do. I start getting worried as the footsteps retreat down the hall. They better know I'm here.

I sit in silence for a few hours, listening to all the little noises coming from the hall. The door opens, revealing a drunk pirate. He glance at me as he enters the room, taking a seat across from me. His drink sloshes and spills as he sits. I raise an eyebrow towards him, though I doubt he notices it.

I watch him carefully, knowing I'll have a hard time fighting him off at the moment. He takes a sip of his drink, spilling most of it down his chest. He looks at me, making eye contact. "Sorry," he mumbles, "you'll be getting out of here soon, we just needed to capture the Jedi so the empire would pay us more for the four of you." My eyes widen, "what?"

He laughs, "yeah, the Jedi were so stupid. They thought we'd sell them your master, but now with both of you, and the Jedi, we are gonna make four times as much money!" I stare at him, processing the words.

"We will pay way more then the Republic," I state, playing along. "Where are the Jedi now?" I ask, hiding the worry from my voice. "Ah, they are passed out in the bar right now, we drugged them. Soon your master and the Jedi will all be brought into here, then we will contact the Separatists and ask for payment."

I stay silent, watching the drunken pirate finish his drink. He burps loudly, before pushing himself up to his feet. "I guess I better help get them in here," he mumbles, leaving the room. I sit patiently, waiting for the Jedi to be dropped off.

After a few minutes, the door opens. To my disappointment they are leading Dooku in here. He keeps a straight face as they switch out his handcuffs for ones identical to mine, while also securing a glowing blue line to his waist.

I look down and notice the blue devices are connecting us together. I glare at Dooku, then watch the pirates leave. Neither of us say a word, and soon the pirates come back with the drunken Jedi, hanging over their shoulders. They drop them too the floor, rather harshly. I gasp slightly at their movements, but they don't seem to care.

They attach the two Jedi to the blue lines, then to me and Dooku, before leaving the room. As soon as the door shuts, I crawl over to the Jedi. "Anakin," I whisper, shaking the brunette. No response. I glance over at Obi-wan. I look them over, and confirm they have no injuries, before getting comfortable close to the two, waiting for them to wake up.

I glance up at Dooku, and see him staring at me. "What do you want," I say harshly. He shrugs, "we need a way out of here." I scoff, "the Republic will be here soon, then we will be taken away from here," he smirks, "or the Separatists. All in who will pay the most."