Chapter 1

*Amylin's POV*

I watch the blue lights swirl around us as the ship speeds through space, getting us closer to our destination. My anxiety is through the roof thinking about the events in the near future. A voice brings me out of my thoughts, "What has you troubled, Padawan?"

I slightly relax at the sound of my masters voice. I turn to meet his gaze. "Just nervous, master," I tell him honestly. His head tilts slightly to the right, "about what Amylin?" He sounds a little more concerned now. "About the clones. What if they don't like me? Or maybe they don't believe in me to help lead them.." I trail off, staring at my feet now.

Plo Koon lets out a deep chuckle, "my young padawan.. do not worry so much about how others see you." He walks closer, placing a hand on my shoulder, "as for what they think, it does not matter as well. You are their commander, and they were made to follow orders."

I meet his eyes again, "I understand master, but they are human all the same, and I prefer my men to enjoy my lead and company," I say with a soft smile. His features soften. "I understand," he says softly, then continues, "you will have plenty of time to become acquainted with the battalion before we need to step foot into battle."

I nod, "thank you master." He bows softly back, before walking away, leaving me alone again with my mind. My anxiety calmed a bit. I smile, thinking about my masters words. No matter what, I can always count on him to help me through anything, big or small.

The ship suddenly exits hyper space, and I'm left staring at the planet in front of me, Kamino. I turn on my heels and head towards the ramp. "Starting landing sequence sir," the pilot says through the ship's intercom. I take my place beside my master. He hands me a dark brown robe.

I attach the robe around my shoulders, watching it fall and cover my tan jedi uniform. "Stay close, Padawan" he says quietly as the ramp lowers in front of us. I glance up at him, but he stays staring straight ahead. I feel him slightly anxious as well, but much better at hiding it than I am.

"Welcome," the Kaminoan greets us as we walk towards her, leaving our ship. Cold rain hits my face, as I duck and lift my hood. Plo Koon and I bow in greeting, before she turns towards the building. "Right this way, I will show you to your battalion."

We follow the Kaminoan, the cool air hitting me as we enter the white building. I shiver slightly as I lower my hood, the cool air stinging my wet face. We continue after the Kaminoan as she leads us through the halls. We arrive at a large white door, which slides open at the push of a button.

Voices come from the now open door, but soon stop as all heads turn our direction. My eyes scan the room, staring at multiples of the same looking being. Though the force tells me otherwise, that each and every one of them is their own, and unique, being. "Attention," the Kaminoan says confidently. Within a second, all the clones are facing our direction, back straight in perfect position.

My eyes widen in shock at the sight, and my heart beat picks up. While I expected perfect soldiers, this was much more intense than I imagined. My anxiety picked up again at the thought of leading men with the nature of robots. The Kaminoan turned back towards us. "This is the 104th Battalion, created and trained to serve you, without question." The Kaminoan smiled slightly, proud of her creation.

"They are quite impressive," Plo Koon answered, turning away from the clones and towards the tall creature. "You are welcome to stay the night as you all get ready for departure," the Kaminoan stated, then left the room with a bow. Plo Koon and I bowed in return, then turned back towards the clones.

"Who is in charge?" My master said while scanning the room. A clone from the left walked forwards. "CC-3636 sir," he replied confidently, his voice echoing throughout the room. My heart sank at the name, realizing more and more how different the clones are than I imagined.