Did you fuck up?

"I'm hammered, Lucyyyyyyy." Tim murmered, laying on the couch in his house.
"Stop the whining. You decided to get drunk with Angela and not listen to me." Lucy mixed together a smoothie for Tim. She looked up and saw him pouting.
"What?" She asked, trying really hard not to grin.
"Why are you so mean?" He asked, trying to sit up.
"Timothy." Lucy poured the smoothie into a glass, "I'm not mean. I'm just saying that you whine way too much when you get drunk."
Tim grunted and sat up, throwing up into the bucket Lucy set down beside his side. "Listen to me Timothy. I have five kids to take care of, I do not need a sixth. You need to sober up, pronto!" She shoved the glass into his hand. "Drink up."
Tim wiped at his mouth and took a sip from the glass, he winced but emptied it. "You're sleeping on the couch. Tomorrow is an important day for our boys and they want you there. Sober." She put a bottle of water on the coffee table and gave him a blanket.
"Lucy..." Tim tried to say, but Lucy didn't stay to listen. She walked off into their bedroom.

A few hours later, he got woken up by something slapping his cheek. He started and looked right into the eyes of his daughter.
"Dad. You fell asleep." Fei said, holding a glass of water and drinking it.
Tim grumbled and reached for his own glass, "are you okay little boot? Why are you up?"
"I was thirsty." She looked at him, tilting her head, "why are you on the couch?"
Tim sighed, "I Uhm, I-"
"Did you fuck up?"
"Felicity! Where did you hear that?"
"I'm eleven dad, what do you think?"
Tim sighed, and rolled the blanket over his head, "stop growing up."
"I rather not, thank you. Are you going to answer my question now?" Fei looked down at him, reminding Tim of Lucy.
He sighed, "yes I- I fucked up."
Fei crunched her nose, "and what are you still doing here? You should go and apologize to mom."
"I know I know, now that I'm awake, I can see that" Tim at up and rubbed his forehead.
"You really smell bad dad." Fei said, walking to their medication cabinet.
Tim sighed once again. He felt sick, he couldn't bare looking into Fei's eyes. He felt so ashamed of himself, what had he thought by coming home whilst being drunk? He acted like his father. He had been mean to his wife and sleeping on the couch? Vomiting? Letting his daughter give him medication? And smelling bad?
He definitely felt sick. "Fei..."
"Dad." She placed the pill in his hand.
Tim gulped it down and looked at his daughter, "I'm so sorry. I don't want you seeing me like this. It shouldn't be."
"Why did you drink?" Fei asked, sitting down on the coffee table.
"Don't sit on the table." Fei rolled her eyes but stood up again, "We celebrated the end of a case."
"Well than you don't have to look like a beaten puppy. You celebrated, nothing bad about it."
Tim watched his daughter for a few seconds, "Fei. If you start dating in your thirty's."
"I will start dating much sooner dad."
Tim held up a finger, "in your thirty's. Please do never excuse heaven drinking with having fun. Especially on your future partner or yourself. And don't drink if you're a mean drunk."
Fei yawned, "are you a mean drunk?"
"Not really, I just said something to your mother that I shouldn't have said."
"Go fix it dad, stop overthinking." Fei walked towards him, gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked upstairs, "love you dad."
"I love you too little boot." Tim waited a few minutes before walking into the bathroom and taking a cold shower. He brushed his teeth before tip toeing into the bedroom.
He saw Lucy sleeping peacefully. Tim smiled a bit to himself, he was so lucky with her and he really didn't wanted to lose her or ever act like he did this year.
Tim crawled into his side of the bed and he gently laid down, placing his arm around her belly and dragging Lucys back against his chest.
Lucy woke, feeling perfectly warm against Tim. She had just waited for him to crawl into bed. Lucy just simply preferred to sleep with Tim by her side.
"Took you long enough." She said sleepy.
"Lucy baby, I'm so sorry for everything. I was stupid and I swear I will never get drunk again. I- I don't want my kids to see me like this and I really don't want to act disrespectful towards you...I don't want to be like him." Tim placed his head against Lucy's neck and breathed her in, "I'm so sorry. I will do better in the future, I swear."
"Tim." Lucy said, she turned on her side to look at him. She gently caressed his cheek. "Remember what I told you when we visited your dad? I told you that you're nothing like him. And I mean it. You weren't disrespectful babe. And I know that you didn't want to be."
"No I don't want to." 
Lucy gave him a peek, "you're nothing like him, and your kids love you never the less. You're no drunk."
"Doesn't matter. I swear that I won't get drunk again." Tim draw circles on Lucy's waist, placing his forehead against hers.
"That's fine with me... who talked to you?" Lucy asked, kissing him quick.
"Our daughter... she asked me if I fucked up."
Lucy laughed, "that sounds like Fei, yes."
Tim smiled a bit, "I'm so so sorry baby."
"It's okay Tim. You're sober now. But you need sleep, you'll have to run around with the boys tomorrow."
Tim nodded, "I love you Luce."
"I love you too." Lucy snuggled against his chest and quickly fell asleep again.