The fight

Lucy came home from an exhausting day of police work including paperwork, a lot of paperwork.
She walked towards her front door, but paused when she heard grunting and a loud shatter from the other side of the door.
She jumped back to life and turned her key, she pushed open the door and was met with an amusing show in front of her.
There was Tamara in the middle of the room, having Tim pinned down. But Tim just smirked and turned the whole thing around. He pinned Tamara down, grabbing her wrists and jumping back up, before pulling her off the floor and throwing her over his shoulder.
"You lose. Again." He commented drily, before throwing her down on the couch.
Neither of them seemed to realize that Lucy was there.
"You're not playing fair. You use your cop tricks." Tamara blew her hair out of the face.
"Excuse me? I'm just teaching you something."
Tamara grunted and got up again, she threw a punch at Tim, but he dodged it with ease.
"You're too unsteady on your feet, get a better grip."
Tamara threw another one, Tim caught her fist and turned her fist around to her back, grabbing her shoulder.
"You're way too angry kiddo."
"Jerk."
"Uhm hello?" Lucy finally decided to interrupt this session. "Why are you fighting and what did break?"
Tim let go of Tamara and grinned at her, "hey baby, we just practiced some self defense techniques."
"Actually I just tried to punch him for eating my ice cream, but he thought he had to turn it into this so called Tim Test about my self defense." Tamara complained, finally punching Tims side.
Tim grunted and took a step back, "Time out Kiddo."
"Is anyone seriously hurt?"
Both shook their heads.
"What did break?"
"A plate. I pushed Tim on the table." Tamara admitted.
"Okay. Tim did you eat the ice cream?"
"Yep. But since you two move in with me next week, I already stocked the freezer with new Ice cream."
"Wait what? You did what?" Tamara looked at him in shock.
"I bought your Ice cream." He looked at Lucy, "And your weird freezed smoothie mixing bowl thingies."
"They're not weird, I just don't have time to prepare them by myself." Lucy defended herself.
"Okay, now I'm really feeling bad. I fought you for like for real. And you bought my ice cream?" Tamara fidgeted with her sleeves, "Why didn't you say something before?"
"You wanted to fight. Do I look like someone that gives up the opportunity to teach something?" Tim chuckled, "Don't worry kiddo."
"I hate you, Sergeant Zaddy"
"No you don't. You love him." Lucy sat down her backpack and wrapped her arms around Tim "Almost as much as me."
Tim smirked down at her and wrapped his arms around her as well. "Want me to prove it?' Lucy kissed him softly.
"Ouh my god, stop it." Tamara complained.
Lucy could feel Tim grin against her lips as he moved his hands under her shirt.
"Guuuys. Come ooooon." Tamara put her hand over her eyes.
Tim parted his lips from Lucys, "you know what kiddo, why don't you go over to our house and resume your painting?" He tossed her the house and car keys, "go take my car, please drive normal."
Tamara caught the keys, "what about personal injury compensation?"
"You want money for what exactly?"
"My eyes."
Lucy laughed and hid her face in Tims shoulder, who just groaned. "I'm not paying you, unless of course you need the money."
"Nope I don't. Okay the try was worth it. See you two tomorrow?"
"Tonight, we'll come by the house tonight." Lucy answered, still snuggling against Tim.
"Okay, see you guys, behave." Tamara turned, picked up her back and went out the door.
Lucy turned towards Tim, "Why are you always pushing her buttons?"
"It's fun and to be honest, she's pushing mine too. That's something you two have in common." She pinched his side.
Tim jumped back, "would you not?"
"Mimimi."
"Ouh mimimi huh?" Tim pulled his sleeves up, "Now wait baby, you just signed your end."
"Than come on" Lucy raised her fists and smirked at him.
Tim took a step forward, on which she took a step backwards. She then moved quick and jumped on him. Tim laughed and held her around the waist before losing his balance and collapsing on the carpet.
Lucy joined Tim's laugh and leaned over him.
Tim reached out and gently put a strand of hair behind her ear. "I can't wait for you and Tamara to move in."
"Are you going to play fight her all day long?"
"Probably yeah, but she loves it."
Lucy laughed and kissed him, "She does, she adores you."
"Does she?" He looked at her with a curious glint in his eyes.
Lucy nodded, "yes babe. Last week she told me that she's actually pretty happy about moving in with us. She likes to have you around."
Tim smiled softly, "I like to have her around as well. Especially because she can watch our future kids."
"She'll be a great babysitter." Lucy agreed.
"More like a big sister." Tim kissed her again.
Lucy couldn't resist the urge to smile against his lips. "We should practice run the kids making."
"Ouh we definitely should." Tim grabbed her by the waist and turned her around, he kissed her passionately. And Lucy was happy to return the kiss.