All grown up

Grey knew the second he read the name BRADFORD on the application, that he was getting a lot more trouble.

It started when Felicity graduated from police school and was put into his station. He was proud seeing her walk through the bullpen. And he could only laugh when she walked into his office first day on the job.
"Hi captain Grey. I was told that it is tradition to introduce myself to the captain but well you already know me."
He laughed, "who told you that?"
"Uhm da- Sergeant Bradford."
"Well, he fooled you. But I'm glad to see you here Fei."
"Thanks" she grinned, "I already love it, especially my k9. Have you seen her? She's drop dead gorgeous."
"She's a puppy, you need to put a lot of work into her."
"I will. I trained Nau to get a beer from the fridge."
"You should go princess. Roll call is about to start."
"Yes sir." Fei grinned and walked off.

Now he was proud to take in the next Bradford. Matthew. Grey knew that Matthew wanted to work in S.W.A.T, but for now patrol it is. Grey looked down at the bullpen and watched the Bradfords interact. Tim was standing beside Lucy and in front of them stood Fei with Matthew. She seemed to tease him about his long sleeves on which Tim just added to the joke. He earned himself a punch from Lucy.
Grey chuckled. He liked seeing a happy family in the station. It made a lot of hard days easier, for all of them.
Fei soon started to get up to a P2 and she moved even further up in the K-9 unit. She and her dog  Venus were a strong team. They soon were famous for searching and finding missing persons, but they also worked a lot in the drug department. She did a lot of jobs with her mom, helping the detectives out. Soon she decided to become a trainer for the new k9 dogs as well. She's doing great.
Matty moved to S.W.A.T the moment there was an open spot. He loved breaking down doors and helping where he can. Tim had moved up to the head of Metro and since Matthew was in S.W.A.T they worked together a lot.
Finnegan and Theodore, had just like their siblings, a stunning carrier. Theodore was one of the best chefs in Los Angeles. And Finnegan build his own business from nothing, he owned a mechanic garage.

"Ouh my god. Lucy, your daughter is doing shots out of a belly."
"What?! Angela psst, don't tell-"
"SHE WHAT?" Tim moved his head to see but the only thing he could see was Fei laughing with her teammates.
Angela laughed at him, "you should see your face Timothy."
"Please stop giving him heartattacks, he's old." Lucy said, intertwining her fingers with his.
Tim scoffed at her, "I'm not."
"You were glasses while reading."
Tim just humms and sipps his beer. "Where is Matthew anyway?"
"He's still out with S.W.A.T I guess."
"They work a lot lately." Angela agrees Lucy.
"Thank god they have their own place, imagine they would come home that late."
"And wake your beauty sleep babe." Lucy grinned.
"Well that's the secret to being so handsome."
"Who's handsome?" Matthew asked, joining the group.
"You my pretty boy." Lucy kissed him on the cheek.
"Moooom, not in front of everyone."
"Let your mother kiss you." Tim grinned and handed him a beer. "How was work?"
"Good, we busted some thieves that wanted to rob a bank and than we did some more training and uhhh next week is the game against LAFD, is metro in?"
"Definitely. Our detectives as well and even some from patrol."
"How can you guys be so competitive with the LAFD?" Angela asked, rolling her eyes with Lucy.
They spent the evening with chatting and drinking, they watched Fei winning a dart game. And Matthew even talked to a new guy . Which Lucy commented with a silent scream, she pointed her thumbs up at him.
Tim just laughed at how embarrassed his son looked, but not to disappoint his mother he shot a thumbs up back.
The night ended with Tim behind the steering wheel, driving home his two drunk kids and even drunker wife and best friend.
Angela squeezed Matthew out about this new guy, whilst Fei just repeated how much she missed Jackson.
Tim first returned Fei home. He held his daughter on her two feet and brought her to the front door, ringing the bell. The dog behind the door started barking. "Ouh my girl is home and she misses her mommy." Fei laughed.
Tim just smiled a bit and waited for Jackson to open up, which he did.
"Fei, Ouh gosh you're drunk."
"Jackiii boy" she grinned and threw her arms around her boyfriend.
"Thank you for returning her." He said to Tim. Tim just smiled, "that's my job. I have your mother in the car as well."
"My mom? Ouh man what did you all celebrate?"
"The end of a stressful week."
"Well than, tell my mom please that we will be home for lunch tomorrow. After Fei sobered up."
"Will do. Little boot, I'm heading home."
Fei reached out her hand to Tim, which he took in his and kissed her knuckles. "I would hug you dad, but I'm soooo sleepy."
"That's fine, I love you, we talk tomorrow."
Fei nodded and blowed her father a kiss. Tim laughed and pet Venus goodbye before returning to the car.
He took stop was the Evers household on which he loaded up Angela before driving home. He decided to take Matthew home with them since he didn't wanted to leave his son all by himself this drunk.
After settling Matthew in his old childhood room, he returned to Lucy. Lucy already laid in bed, scratching their dog, Nau, behind his ears.
"Come on buddy, let me get some of these cuddles." Tim gestured for Nau to hop off the bed. The gentle giant hoped off the bed with groan. Tim snuggled up against Lucy and held her against him.
"That was a fun night."
"It was. Especially since Matthew got a date and well Fei did the Lucy Bradford move and sung karaoke."
Lucy laughed, "they're our kids after all."
"They are and they are perfect." He kissed her on the head. "Try to sleep"
"Can we call them over for dinner the next week?"
"Sure we can baby.
"Good. I miss them in this house." 
"Me too."