Metro meets Lucy

"Hey Bradford, come to the bar with us?" One of Tims Metro colleges called over the parking lot.
"Depends. Which one?" Tim asked, walking over to the others.
"Charlie's, only cop bar where the first shot is on the house." Phillip said, grinning at the sergeant.
Tim chuckled, "yeah I'm in, if it's okay with you that my girlfriend comes with us?" He asked.
The group nodded.
"Yeah sure, can't wait to hear some stories about you out of work"
"Sure you are Mateo" Tim grinned, "alright see you at the bar."

"Oh my gosh, I could so hit you right now." Lucy said, fixing her Make-up in the car mirror.
"I want my new team to meet my girlfriend. Pines said something about trust"
"That's sweet of you. You should know that Nyla and Angela are at Charlie's too"
"You mean I should be ready to be made fun of?"
"Probably"
Tim sighed, he definitely needed some more guy friends. They talk less.
"Let's just hope that they haven't started the heavy drinking yet." He said, parking in front of the bar. Lucy gave him a peek on the cheek before climbing out of the truck, "you know them well enough to know that they're already at the tequila."
Tim grabbed her hand, walking towards the entrance. "A guy can dream a little."
Lucy laughed and Tim automatically had to grin. He loved to make her laugh.
The bar was cramped with drunk and loud people, the loudest of all, the police officers.
Tim lead their way through the crowed towards the group. Having a tight grip on Lucy's hand.
The first officer spotted Tim and raised his beer, "BRADFORD! YOU MADE IT"
"I did" he grinned, accepting a beer from one of the guys.
"Thank god, you brought female company" one of the two female officers, Cindy, said.
Before Tim could introduce Lucy, one of the guys shouted, "I KNOW YOU! YOU ARE A COP!"
"Jezz Patrick. Stop the shouting" Mateo said, rubbing his ear.
Lucy laughed and waved, "I'm Lucy, nice to finally meet you in person."
The team responded by shaking some hands or raising their bottles.
Tim pulled out one of the chairs and made sure Lucy got the seat.
"So is it True? You're a cop?" Cindy asked.
"Yes. I'm on patrol. I worked with Tim the past couple years." Lucy explained and accepted the beer Tim gave her, with a "thanks babe"
Tim nodded and stayed put behind her chair.
"Naw that's cute, a work romance" Brenda, the other female officer said.
"Can be. But do I have to remind you on your romance with that dude from SWAT? He sucked."
"It's SWAT. I should have known."
The table laughed loud.
"So back to you two. Is he all Sergeant at home?" Mateo asked, grinning at his Sergeant.
"You get to run the training course two times tomorrow" Tim replied, sipping his beer.
Lucy though spilled the tea, especially towards the girls. Tim was happy that she seemed to get along with his new teammates.
"Timothy!" Came a shout from the crowd. He turned his head towards the voice and found himself in a bear hug from Angela.
"Why don't you tell me that you're here! Bad bestie!"
Tim gave his bottle to Lucy and managed to get Angela off of him. "How much did you have to drink?"
"Take a Shot with me! I lost Nyla- Ahhh Lucy" she said, before wrapping her arms around Lucy, not bothering to pay attention to the others on the table.
"Hi Angela" Lucy said grinning
"I love you" Angela said, definitely drunk. She turned towards the table, "I don't know you but I love you all! TIMOTHY!"
"I'm right here, no need to scream."
"I have to throw up, hold my hair"
"Gosh Ang" Tim shot the group an apologetic look, "I'm right back" he said, before leading Angela out of the bar.
Lucy turned towards the Metro Team, laughing. "She's a fun drunk"
"That I can see" Phillip said, smiling.
"So tell me something about you.Tim's a really bad story teller."
Lucy spend the evening chatting with Tims new team whilst he had to watch Nyla and Angela.

About an hour later, after he left the girls with James, he returned to the table.
"And then he was like 'Uhm thank You you're a great girl'" Lucy wheezed whilst laughing, clearly tipsy.
The table enjoyed the story's Lucy had to tell. Patrick was the first to look up, "So you have a diet for your dog?"
Tim rolled his eyes, "he's sensible"
"Ouh babe you're back" Lucy grinned, absolutely excited, "I was just telling them about my prank, you know the one where I told you I had feelings for you before I actually fell in love with you"
Tim smiled at her, "yeah? Do you have fun?"
"So much!" She grinned, "come sit down" she patted on the table, Tim chuckled.
"Stand up baby" he said.
Not even questioning it, Lucy stood up holding her hands towards him.
Tim took her hand and placed a kiss on it before sitting down on the chair and pulling Lucy into his lap.
"So what did I miss?"
The metro team happily filled him in, Tim only half listening because of Lucy. She had no idea how much her touch distracted him. She busied herself with nuzzling her head into his neck and playing with the hem of his shirt.
The evening was all fun. They all played a round of dart, which Cindy won. Then the girls wanted to dance so they had their fun whilst the guys discussed some sports.
"Lucy and I wanted to throw a little grill party next week with our patrol friends, care to join?" Tim asked his team. They all happily agreed to come by.

—————————————
I'm sorry for not posting sooner. Next chapter will be much better!