疯|Epilogue.

last chapter y'all...

Also Incase some of y'all were wondering age is non-existent in this if u couldn't tell... Bc when winwin was a child in kindergarten Jisung wasn't even thought of LMAO

🆘

Chenle sat in the hospital. He was informed he was gonna be released in 2 days. A lot of people have either been getting moved to another institution or getting released.

"How would I say it?" Chenle asked. He was sitting across Haechan.

"However you feel comfortable. Mark came up to me and showed me his discharge note." Haechan replied.

"Can you do it with me? I'm scared."

"Fine you wimp. You owe me though."

Chenle hugged the older man. Trying to give a fake smooch to Haechan. "I love you so much, thank you, let me give you a kiss." He said laughing after.

"Ugh! Get off me!!" Haechan pushed the other. "I don't want your kisses!"

"Why not! You don't like my smooches?"

"No!" Haechan screamed as he got kissed on his cheek. "Ewww!" The mole marked male wiped his cheek where he was kissed.

"Whatever! Let's go find your boyfriend." Donghyuck got up and walked out the door not waiting on the other.

"Hey, wait for me!" Chenle ran after the boy.

🆘

"Jisung!" Chenle flagged him down!

"Hm? Oh hey Chenle!" The two hugged each other and Haechan gagged in the back. "Hypocrite!" Chenle pointed.

"Chenle remember the point of what we came here for!" Haechan poked.

"What did you guys need me for anyways?"

"I have something to tell you…" Chenle said. Jisung looked at Chenle expectantly but also scared. "It's not bad, but it's bad!" Chenle told the other to not worry him too much.

"What is it?"

"But! Don't get upset!"

"The only thing I'll get upset about is you breaking up with me one day after we got together."

Chenle snorted. "Not that serious, I would never."

"Spit it out already dude!" Haechan shouted.

"I'm getting discharged next week."

"Like… from here?" Jisung asked, pointing to the ground.

"No, from life. Yes from here dummy!" Chenle sarcastically said.

"Wait really?!" Jisung said, going to hug the older. "I'm so proud!" Chenle reciprocated the hug smiling.

"I just didn't want to leave you here, but I'll visit as often as I can! I swear!" Chenle said scooting back and saluting.

"Okay, silly. Just don't forget about me!"

"Aye, aye captain!" Chenle joked.

"Jeez, you two are corny!" Haechan fake gagged at the two lovebirds.

"Whatever! You're a hater!"

"Is he also getting discharged?" Jisung pointed.

"Yeah, I am. I won't miss this place. Some of the doctors I will, but other than that, nah." Haechan waved a hand as if shrugging the whole situation off.

"Balcony?" Chenle asked, tilting a head.

"Balcony." Jisung replied.

The two ran off towards the balcony leaving Donghyuck there. "Ugh! Lovebirds!" And stomped off.

🆘

"So when are you getting discharged?" Jisung asked. "In two days, 1PM."

"Jeez! That's so close!" Jisung commented. Chenle nodded his head. "I know right?! I wasn't expecting it either. I thought like, maybe in a week at least!"

"Well let's make the most of it!

🆘

The day comes for Chenle's discharge. He'd called his Cousin to ask if he could stay until he got financially stable and his cousin was happy to take him in.

"I'll miss you!" Jisung said sniffling a bit. "Don't cry you big baby! You'll make me cry!"

Jisung hugged the boy one last time. "Don't do anything I wouldn't while I'm gone, 'kay?" Chenle spoke.

"Oh whatever! Just go already!" Jisung pushed the other away. Chenle waved to the other one last time before heading over to his cousin.

"So, who's that dude?" His cousin asked.

"My boyfriend, now drive." Chenle answered.

The older chuckled and drove off away from the hospital.

Damn, it's been a while since he'd been around the city.

🆘

THIS FEELS RUSHED AND TERRIBLE EVEN THOUGH IVE BEEN WORKING ON IT FOR SO LONG☹️☹️

IM VERY UPSET AT IT GRAHHHHHHH!!!

ANYWAYS WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK??? 🎀

I'm so happy yet sad this book ended. This book took me WAYYY too long to finish and write + the break I had 😦⁉️

anyways now I can focus more on hemophobia and update that like how I originally was supposed to! 💘