疯|12

"If you don't put a label on it, I swear I will actually hurt you." Haechan said.

"I'll talk to him today! I swear!" Chenle whined back. "I haven't seen Mark or Xiaojun anywhere recently! How can I complain to Mark about you!"

"You didn't hear? They got discharged from the hospital." Chenle froze. "Since when?" The younger asked. "I think like 3 days ago or so."

"Is Taeyong still here?" He asked. "Huh? Oh yeah, he's still here but I think everyone with a phobia might be getting discharged recently since they've been getting better." Haechan poured.

"Now I'm on a time limit! What if I get discharged and can never say anything!" Chenle panicked.

"Well, go get your man?"

"Wait, has Mark been visiting you?"

"Yes, now go!"

🆘

Jisung woke up in his bed. He slept too much. At least he didn't have that weird person who looked over him as he slept anymore. He shivered at the thought of the person.

Hearing his stomach rumble he knew he needed food. He stumbled out of bed and got goosebumps at the feeling of the cold floor.

Winter in here sucked.

"Where is he!?" Jisung heard a cry. "He hasn't been here for 4 days!" Jisung sighed remembering a bunch of patients got discharged because the doctors felt they were well enough.

"His heart rate is going up and he's starting to shake, take him out."

Jisung starts to walk to the cafeteria to eat without minding the slight commotion anymore.

He makes it in and immediately grabs a bagel before taking a bite out of it to feed himself. "Hey you!" Jisung looked up and saw a tan boy dragging another boy who was trying to run away near him.

"You're Jisung right?" He asked as he arrived at the table. "Yes..?" He answered hesitantly.

"Talk with him, now!" And left Chenle there with the taller.

"I wasn't planning on talking with you this early." Jisung mumbled taking another bite out of his bagel. "Jisung." Said boy perked up and raised his eyebrows as he chewed. "What do we call this?"

"Call what?"

"Us. What do we call this what label do you want us to have?" Chenle asked staring at the boy.

"I.. don't know.. what label do you want?" Jisung asked Chenle.

"I want us to be boyfriends, but only if you want to and or are ready to."

"It might just be us against the world then?" Jisung joked around.

"You're so corny!" Chenle snorted. "But seriously answer my question!"

"Of course I will. We can call us as that label then." Jisung replied back.

🆘

So, there is a label now?" Haechan asked. "Yes!" Chenle squeaked out.

Jisung knocked on the door and came in. "Can I sleep here?" He said tiredly. Chenle nodded and patted his bed. "Sure."

After the boy settled down and fell back asleep, he looked at Haechan who gave him wiggly eyebrows. "No. But also, I haven't seen yangyang since this morning after I was on my way to the cafeteria. Do you have an idea?"

"No, I don't, I haven't seen him since this morning either." Haechan replied. "He had an episode." Jisung responded sounding very tired. "What really?"

"It was over that one boy, Xiaojun was it?" He mumbled. Sighing before going back to sleep. "Oh my God! I forgot!" They both deadpanned at the fact of forgetting the two boys were really close with each other.

Disregarding everything else the boys decided to talk until the late hours of night before falling asleep.

🆘

Yall I'm back... IT FEELS SO GOOD TO WRITE AGAIN OMGG !!! ALSO.. THIS BOY HAS ME SO WHIPPED BRUH

BUT THE THING IS IDK IF I LIKE HIM OR NOT. BC IDK 😭

HES SO HOT AND LIKE FUNNY AND SJEHEHWUWII HES ALSO MAD FLIRTY TOO AND HE PLAYS BASS DRUM WHILE IM ON T.BONE GHHDUSJSJSN

Mbmb sorry y'all..

Anyways story time. I got charged into a mental hospital and I went to sleep and when I woke up someone was deadass just staring at me and said "you look really pretty when you're sleeping.. like really." I WAS SO CREEPED OUT BRO I NEVER WANNA GO BACK TO THAT ONE I hated it sm where's my good mental hospital I was in the first time☹️