疯|7

These past few days have been absolutely dreadful for Jisung. He just wants some alone time but 3 people are just in the way of him getting that time.

"Jisung." Jisung audibly groaned as he heard the voice from behind him. "What Sicheng?"

"Did you know, that Nakamoto is in this hospital? On this floor?" Jisung paused and got a queasy feeling in his stomach. "Yes, I did. What are you trying to say?"

"I think we should converse with him. Just talking," The elder paused. "Maybe."

"No. I'm not gonna beat him up. Especially not in this place. You're the main reason I'm here!"

"Okay okay, joking. But I mean it though. Just talking about ourselves. I wanna see if he's still a liar." Winwin chuckled

"That's still bullying. He's literally in here for pathological lying." The Chinese's eyes widened. "Seriously?" He laughed. "That's sad."

"Whatever. Leave me alone I'm not gonna have part in it." Jisung started to walk away but Sicheng stepped in front of him with an unamused face. "What? Chickening out?"

"No, I'm just not a bad person anymore." The younger responded.

Sicheng snorted. "Don't tell me the kids influenced you."

"If he did, why would I be here, now piss off before it's another alarm going off."

🆘

Chenle ran off once he heard the two stop talking. "What do those two have to do with each other?" He muttered.

"Who is 'those two?'" Chenle jumped seeing the man Jisung was talking to. "Oh uh, nothing."

Sicheng cornered Chenle staring at him like he was trying to crack a nut.

"You're talking about me and Jisung right?"

Chenle nodded his head. Sicheng backed up and Chenle let out a breath he didn't know he was holding. "Well we went to school together if that's what your wondering. See you around."

The older Chinese walked off.

🆘

Chenle has a lot on his mind. He doesn't know what to do or what to think. The only thing he does know is that all his thoughts revolve around Jisung.

"Chenle." The Chinese heard the younger call out. "Yeah, Jisung?"

"Do you wanna go to the cafeteria and eat today later on?" Chenle nodded his head at the other in confirmation. "Sure, why not."

"Okay! I'll ask Johnny if he can take us."

🆘

The plans the two had were cancelled. Both expected and unexpected.

"SOS! Code 5150! Patients 2735 and 1545 are fighting in the bathroom, and Patient 7219 is knocked out in the bathroom also!"

Chenle immediately recognized two of the Patient numbers. He didn't recognize the 2735 number at all.

Everyone in the room was shocked and worried. Why was Yuta knocked out in the bathroom and why was Jisung fighting another patient?

Kun's voice came through the halls along with Lay and Minho.

"Get the unconscious patient out of the room and separate the two boys. They will not stop fighting no matter what if we don't do anything!" Footsteps barred through the halls and a siren was going off.