疯|8

While waiting in the room, Chenle got to know Jisung's roommates. He finally got to meet Hendery and Ten and while Doyoung didn't talk much he got to know about him through Doyoung writing on a notepad.

When the door finally opened and Jisung walked in he looked and met eyes with the younger boy.
"Ah! Jisung, can we talk on the balcony?" Chenle smiled at the other boy.

Jisung just slightly nodded, slipping back out the door giving his roommates a suspicious look, them all just shrugging at the boy and continuing whatever they were doing.

When Chenle walked out the room closing the door behind him, he and Jisung started to walk over towards the balcony in silence. Not awkward, but calming yet tense from Jisung's side. Was Chenle going to push him off the balcony? What if Chenle wanted to knock him out thinking it was his doing?
What if–

"Jisung? Are you there?" He blinked seeing the elder in front of him waving his head before knocking on it lightly and laughing. "Huh? Yeah, sorry."

"Did you hear anything I said?"

Jisung shook his head. "No sorry."

"Oh well, anyways I wanted to thank you." Chenle said. Jisung paused.

"Wait, you're thanking me?" Jisung asked confusedly.

"Yes?"

"I thought you were going to throw me off the bridge or something." He mumbled.

Chenle burst out into his loud squeaky laugh. "You're insane! Both mentally and literally."

"Anyways," Jisung waited for the other to calm down before continuing. "Why are you thanking me? I didn't do anything."

"You helped Yuta." Chenle stated. "Oh, that was.. nothing really."

"I know about you and Sichengs school past with Yuta, Jisung."

Jisung stayed silent as the younger boy spoke. "But seriously. I was actually thinking about pushing you off this very balcony until Yuta told me that you were helping him."

"Pardon?" Jisung choked on a laugh on what the boy had said. "So what I was thinking was right?"

"Oh my gosh Jisung! That's what you were so tense and worried about?" Chenle commented.

Jisung rolled his eyes as the two continued to laugh.

"You're really pretty, you know?" Jisung randomly said.

"I'm literally on the verge– not even on the verge I am a psycho Jisung." Chenle told the other.

"Be a pretty little psycho then." The Korean smiled.

"You're so annoying!"

🆘

"I think I have the tiniest crush on Jisung." The room went silent.

"Tiny?" Yangyang laughed.

"Anyone can see that it's a huge crush. You're like a highschool girl kicking her feet every time she thinks about her crush." Yuta pointed out.

Chenle pouted and waved off the others.

"Chenle, you know it's normal right?" Taeyong asked. "What is?"

"Two mental ward patients liking each other."

"Of course I do! I've been here for 3 years! I wouldn't stay single the whole time now."

"I mean, I would give it more time though. Then tell him and if he doesn't like you back then..."

"Back to how the hospital was before you two met in the bathroom!" Yuta yelled out.

"Imagine telling people that you met Jisung in the bathroom of a mental ward." Jaemin butted into the conversation.

"Jaemin! Too far ahead in life!"

Everyone in the room laughed at what Chenle had commented on.

How he would go about this 'crush' is the real imagining he should do.

🆘

SO ME CORE TO UPLOAD EXACTLY AT 12AM OF A MONDAY BUT LETS PRETEND I LIVE IN TEXAS WHICH IS 1 HR BEHIND SO🤗

On a scale of 1-10 how hurt would u be if I discontinued this story...