疯|11

"Chenle, why don't you just say something? It's obvious he likes you!"

Chenle slammed his head into his bed.

“Now why would I do a thing like that…” He mumbled. “Because it's normal, especially in mental hospitals.”

“Okay but our disorders literally prevent us from doing anything! I might have an episode which sends him into one then bam ‘Zhong Chenle killed by his boyfriend, Park Jisung’ then the first thing under it is that we were both mentally ill people.”

Yangyang looked at Chenle and laughed. “What?”

“Anything is possible in life.”

“Exactly, so, you and Jisung are a possibility.”

“We can work around them like we’ve been doing! Yangyang you’re a genius!” Yangyang looked at the younger and sighed. “That’s literally what I’ve been telling you ever since I..? Nevermind..”

Chenle had an idea. It might be a good idea, it might be a terrible one.

🆘

“Jisung!” Jisung heard the familiar voice and immediately knew who it was. Turning around he saw the person in mind running and waving to him. “Hey! Jisung!” Chenle called out.

Waving back to the boy now infront of him standing and panting tired after running. “I’ve been looking for you everywhere!”

“Well you found me now.” Jisung commented. “Well yeah, obviously. You're standing in front of me.”

“Anyways,” Chenle continues. “Wanna hang?”

“Balcony or Café?”

“Balcony, of course.” Chenle grabbed Jisung's hand and ran off to the balcony. “How do you know where all the balconies are even on different floors..”

Chenle stopped and turned around smiling. “Don't worry about that!” before continuing to drag Jisung along.

Once at the balcony, they both sat down at the table across from each other. Jisung was the first to break the silence between them. “So, why were you looking everywhere for me Chenle?”

Chenle felt the weight of Jisung's gaze, his heart pounding with uncertainty as he grappled with the words dancing on the tip of his tongue. He took a deep breath, summoning the courage to confront the truth that had been gnawing at him for far too long.

Then he decided, maybe not.

“I just wanted to talk. I've been bored and Yangyang’s no help.”

Jisungs eyebrows furrowed. “What is it, Chenle?” He hesitated. Everyone says that he likes him but, what if they were just pushing him on.

True feelings being hidden until he’s discharged or, let them out and end up being possibly rejected and having to deal with that for the rest of the time he’s here.

“I broke the promise..” He mumbled quietly. Jisung sighed. “I can’t hear you Chenle.”

“I broke our promise.” Chenle avoided Jisungs gaze.

“That promise?” Chenle nods.

“So you’re not gonna get me the cupcakes.” Jisung pouted. Chenle froze. This was his gateway ticket out of it.

“No.. sorry.” Chenle snickered.

Jisung looked at Chenle. “Chenle, we never made a promise about cupcakes.”

“I’m not stupid, I know what promise you’re talking about.”

Jisung looks at Chenle who’s frozen on the spot going pale.  “You made the ‘no attachments’ and yet you got attached.” Jisung said. “Don’t act like you also don’t have attachments to me.” Chenle quickly defended himself.

“I always did! I was the reason you made that promise!” Jisung cried out. “Our disorders were the main reason why we weren’t supposed to meet.”

“And we can work around them like always jisung! Isn’t that why we’re as close as we are now?”

“I guess…”

🆘

“Dude, what do I do now? We never even agreed on anything, oh my god!” Jisung was freaking out to Doyoung in their dorm. The elder stared at him. “Doyoung, what if he doesn’t like me?”

Seeing Doyoung deadpan to that sentence he immediately took it back. He knew at times Doyoung just didn’t feel like talking so he expressed it with his face and actions.

“We basically both like each other but what do you do after you confess like honestly..” Jisung flopped on the bed. “Thank you for listening, Doyoung. Good night.”

Doyoung turned off the light, patted the younger one on the back in consultation then laid in his bed.

Jisung smiled, feeling the older man comfort him and let his mind clear to sleep.

🆘

“And then— we didn’t even discuss our relationship! What do you even say after confessing?”

“Well, me and Mark decided to start dating. We discussed our feelings then agreed to date. It's a very… awkward process.”

Chenle screamed in frustration. “Anyways let’s just talk about something else.” The light was off and both boys were sitting together on Donghyuck’s bed.

“The cafe got a new drink! We should try it out later tomorrow.”

“Ooh, definitely.”

🆘

HAHHHHAHAAAAA YALL THOUGHT IT WAS OVERRR????  (it almost is)

Anyways! My back hurts 😞‼️ and I've been working on this chapter for it only to be 780 words... GRAH anyways hope you enjoyed and caught the small things I put in there <3 from the last chap