疯|4

Ever since the day Kun told Chenle to try and avoid Jisung he's been trying. Key word, trying. It's so hard to avoid someone when they're everywhere you go.

Chenle tries to go to the bathroom who's in the bathroom already? Jisung.
He goes into the café for a drink who's there? Jisung.
He even sees the boy when he's heading to his appointments sometimes talking to Johnny.

Chenle swears Jisung's following him. Yuta thinks he's being delusional.

"But, hear me out! There's no reason why four out of five times during the day I see him either already at the place or walking into the place when I'm there. They've been purposely trying to keep us apart for years and now they won't do anything about it? Coincidence, I think not." Chenle blabbered.

"Your over exaggerating it. If you said he was everywhere, then I would believe you but it's not as often as you think." Yuta replied back to the boy.

"But it is as often as I think." Chenle countered.

"Or maybe this is a unnecessarily loud conversation over a boy who is literally in the same cafeteria as us." Yangyang points out. "See! I told you he's everywhere." Chenle pokes his tongue out at the Japanese.

"Chenle it's literally a cafeteria what do you mean. Everyone is here since they've started letting us eat together with our respective dorm mates." Jaemin poked in.

"Whatever." The Chinese rolled his eyes and picked up a piece of kimchi. "Why do they serve us school food anyways.. like we aren't in a mental hospital."

🆘

Jisung felt like everywhere he went or was the other boy was there.

No matter where he went the Chinese would also be there. Even when he tried to go up to him sometimes the boy would just turn around or walk the other way. It caused irritation in Jisung but he remembered what Dr. Huang and Dr. Qian had told him and also tried avoiding him.

But it's so hard when the boy is everywhere you are at or try to go to.

"It feels like he's following me or something!" Jisung slammed his head on the table. "I'm trying my hardest to avoid the boy but he is quite literally every where I go."

"Maybe it's fate Sung." Haechan mentioned.

"Maybe it is fa-"

"I ate his booger?!" Hendery interrupted. Everyone at the table heads turned to the cause of the interruption and seen Ten laughing like it was his last laugh ever and Hendery with a very disgusted face. "You did what?" Haechan said face also turning up in disgust.

"I ate Yangyang's booger!" Hendery cried out. "Ew dude!"

"Anyways, like I was saying, you should at least try to talk to him it may be fate."

"How when he is very obviously trying to avoid me?"

"He's everywhere you go. You may have given him a scare but at least try to talk with him." Haechan reasoned.

Jisung looked at the sun kissed male and sighed. "The one time you've said something useful."

The tanned Korean pouted. "Hey! I always say things that are useful!"

🆘

Jisung was really about to give up. Every time he approached the other, the boy would simply ignore him and walk off.

"I'm about to give up on trying to talk to him."

"Why is that?" Ten asked. "He keeps avoiding me on purpose! I don't know if he's scared of me or is just trying to avoid me like the hospital had been doing for the past 2 years or what."

Suddenly the door cracked open and revealed Yangyang. That's when Jisung got his idea.

🆘

Chenle very energetically ran around the room with Haechan and Yuta.

"Give me my coin back!" Haechan yelled at Yuta. "I'll give you your coin when Chenle gives me mine!"

Chenle walked over to Yuta, snatching the coin once again and curling up into a ball in the corner. As the other two tried to pry him away from the wall to get their coins back.

"18,19,20! I win!" Chenle shouted. "Not fair!" Haechan exclaimed. "Yes fair! I got all three coins fair and square. Plus I held them for 20 seconds!" The Chinese blew a raspberry at the other two.

"Whatever!" Haechan pouted.

"Chenle?" Everyone turned their head to see the pink haired Yangyang. "Yangyang, you're pink?" Haechan replied looking at his hair.

"Yeah, does it look good?" He picked at the strands of hair.

Everyone nodded their heads. "Nice! Chenle, can I talk to you outside the room real quick?"

Chenle nodded tossing all three coins into Yuta's hands. Walking towards the other.

The two boys walked out of the room closing the door behind themselves.

Chenle stared at Yangyang with a look of confusion. "What is it you need Yang?" He asked. "Are you alright?" Chenle said waving his hand in front of Yangyang's face. Said boy nodded in response. "Yes, just trying to find the right words.." Yangyang mumbled off.

Chenle let out a sound of understanding. "Nevermind, just come out." The German said.

Chenle looked over at the boy about to walk out from the corner and his eyes widened when he saw who the person was.

Jisung gave a crooked smile waving his hand. "Can we actually talk?" Jisung asked.

"Sure?" Chenle was in a state of confusion and fear as of right now staring at the boy, starting to hallucinate blood on the boy.

Shaking his head he discarded that memory for now and walked by the other.

"Are you scared of me?" Jisung asked straight up once they'd stopped. Chenle froze in his spot. Was he or was he not scared of him?

"No, I don't think I am." Chenle replied. "Then why have you been purposely avoiding me?"

"I'm not purposely doing it. I'm just following rules. A rule that I'm breaking right now."

"You are actively avoiding me then."

Chenle couldn't disagree with that.

"Okay, Doctor Kun said to try and avoid you from now on or else we'll have another alarm going off."

"Really?"

"That is what I just said Jisung. Is it not?" Chenle replied. "I mean it is but, that's why you've been avoiding me?"

Chenle nodded. Jisung cackled. "I don't know how that's possible when we literally keep running into each other everywhere we go."

Jisung paused before continuing his sentence, "Can we still have midnight rooftop conversations?"

The Chinese thought about what the other asked. "Okay but, no attachments."

"You'll be the first one."

🆘