疯|5

The alarm clock read 11:50. Chenle was in his room debating on whether he should go or not. "Yang should I? What if we get caught or in trouble?"

"The only way you guys would get caught in this darkness if by your loud mouth." Chenle death glared the other before decided to just go.

"I'll be back keep it unlocked or slightly opened." The other nodded and Chenle walked out.

Since dyeing his hair it's been easier to sneak out at night and roam through the halls without the bright orange exposing him.

He walked over to the balcony and took a deep breath. He placed his hand on the door handle before pulling it back.

Suddenly, the door opened from the other side. "Are you gonna keep debating on whether you're gonna open the door or just sit there like a fool?" Jisung asked playfully.

"Maybe I'll just be a fool then." Chenle joked back while walking onto the balcony.

"You better be happy I'm breaking rules for you."

"Is that an energy drink reference?"

"No it's not, idiot."

Jisung just shrugged at the other.

"Why do you keep staring at me?" Chenle asked meeting eyes with the other once again. Jisung quickly looked away.

"I wasn't." He waved his hand in front of his face. "We literally just held eye contact for like," Chenle pretended to count on his fingers. "5 seconds before you looked away."

Jisung turned away from the Chinese boy, "You're a liar."

Jisung turned back around and continued to stare at the other. "See! You're doing it again!" Chenle pointed at the taller. "Why do you keep staring?" Chenle asked again.

"Do you really wanna know?" Jisung replied as he dragged out the really. "Yes, I really wanna know." Chenle reciprocated the act.

Jisung mouthed the words then covered his mouth and giggled to himself before pointing at Chenle. "You thought!"

Chenle pouted in disappointment. "No fun! And definitely no fairness there! I can't read lips!"

"Oh well!" The Korean said through laughs.

Once they finally calmed down, Chenle looked at the moon once again. No awkward silence, just pure comforting silence.

"You're pretty." Jisung broke the silence. Chenle broke his gaze at the town and looked at Jisung "What?"

"Why I was looking at you earlier, you're kinda pretty you know "

"I'm on the verge of being a psycho Jisung."

"I guess you're a pretty little psycho then."

🆘

Yangyang looked as he saw the door opening and a very happy Chenle. "He called me pretty Yang! Me! Pretty!"

"What happened to 'no attachments' Chenle, hm?

"Shut up. Just enjoy the fact he called me pretty."

"Enjoy the fact that I helped you talk and get him to call you pretty."

"It probably wasn't even your plan anyways Yang."

"It wasn't. He wanted to talk to you but Mr. 'Avoid him at all costs' kept moving away."

"Whatever."

🆘

Kinda plain and boring chapter I'm sorry😔 I said I was gonna bring the chaos and I infsct did not☝️

Writers block has been kicking my ass and I've also been sick while dealing with school so sorry about any late updates guys😣☝️

AM updates on Sunday today btw🫣‼️