疯|1

The first rule on the tenth floor of the hospital is to never let patients #1675 and #1545 cross paths ever.

They were kept on opposite sides in the hospital from each other and nurses made sure to never take them out their rooms at the same time. It's simple as to why. Patient #1675 has hyper episodes causing him to get really energetic and loud which could annoy patient #1545 and he could have one of his outburst due to that and hurt the other patient. Which is why they are never to be put near or have contact with the other.

Chenle sighed as he had to go into his room immediately because of some problem going on. He knew he was loud and caused a ruckus but surely he didn't bother the other patients as it happened almost every time he tried to go on the west side of the hospital and he was near a certain room. All he wanted was some fresh air from the other balcony because the one on his side was packed with other patients and that balcony happened to be by room 15. Dammit, why don't they let him go on the other side that often?

"Still didn't let you go to the balcony?" Taeyong his roommate asked. "No, not this time hyung." Chenle replied and flipped back onto his bed. "Where's everybody else at?" Chenle said realizing the other three beds were empty. "Jaemin, and Yuta are sneaking snacks for us. Yangyang is hanging out with Hendery." Taeyong replied throwing up his bouncy ball and catching it. "No fair! How come he can go in there— let alone go on the west side!" Chenle complained very loudly. "Chenle, I'm pretty sure the hospital has its reasons. After all everyone in this place are to be considered psychotic."

Suddenly, the door opened to reveal Yuta and Jaemin with snacks upon snacks in their hands, shirts, even their hair. "Dig in." Yuta said aloud closing the door and dropping all the snacks on the floor. Taeyong immediately looked at the snacks and snatched up something. "Aha! World's best bread. Canele!" And held up the piece of bread. "Dude, what is wrong with you?" Jaemin laughed. "I have a fear of blood. That's what!" Taeyong laughed.

The door opened once again and everyone turned towards the door and seen Yangyang standing there. "I'm here!" Yangyang said. "And you guys got snacks without me." He added on with a frown. "Correction, Yuta and Jaemin." Taeyong said.

"Correction, Taeyong sent Yuta and Yuta dragged Jaemin." Jaemin added. "All these corrections are hurting my brain!" Yangyang pouted. "Anyways, Yangyang how do you get to go on the other side of the hospital and I don't!" The boy questioned. "I'm not sure but I think it has to do with disorders. You know that's why they have us separated into rooms and on sides." Yangyang answered. "But that doesn't make sense? Shouldn't you not be able to go hangout with Ten if that was the case?" Chenle was right. A schizophrenic person and a person with DID could be very dangerous at some times but, it wasn't the case for Ten and Yangyang their disabilities didn't really affect them when they were together it seemed like.

"Hmm, I guess that's true. Anyways! What did you guys get?" Yangyang shrugged it off.
"There's bread, juice packs, chips, gummies, chocolate, lollipops."

"Toss me a lollipop please." Yuta tossed Yangyang the lollipop and went back to organizing the snacks with Jaemin.
"What else do you guys have to do today?"
"I have to pee." Chenle stated. "Dude, I was talking about the appointments.."
"You said what do we have so I said what I have to do and that's take a piss." The younger shrugged.

"Then go pee weirdo."
"What if I get pushed back into my room."
"Then piss your pants." Everyone's face turned up at Yuta's suggestion. "That's disgusting dude!" Chenle stood up and walked down the hall to go to the bathroom.

Chenle walked down the hallway's occasionally greeting the nurses and patients. The bathrooms were in the middle of where the East and West sides of the hospitals were split. When he finally arrived at the doors he walked in and bumped into someone.