疯|3

Chenle woke up feeling restless and tired. Everyone in the room was silent and it was getting really uncomfortable. Nobody said a single word since the incident that had happened and they were all in their own worlds.

Looking around he noticed Taeyong wasn't there. "Where's Taeyong?" He asked out of pure curiosity and worry.
"He's with Kun right now. He had flashbacks." Jaemin answered. Chenle nodded his head.

"We all have appointments later on some of us with Kun some with that other nurse that helped me yesterday." Jaemin said.

"Wasn't his name like Injun or something like that?" Yuta asked.

"Renjun-" Jaemin coughed. Grabbing his scented hand sanitizer after and putting a small amount.

Chenle smirked at Jaemin and chuckled at the other. A rhythmic knock was at the door two minutes later. "Haechan!" Chenle opened the door to reveal the tanned skin male smiling big. "Lele! I have a new board game!" Haechan said inviting himself into the room closing the door behind him.

"What game?" Chenle asked the tanned. "Third edition of dungeons and dragons." The older squealed holding out the game. "Can I play?" The Japanese asked. The other two nodded making room for him on the floor. "Nice!"

The door opened once again revealing Kun and Taeyong. "Have a good day Taeyong!" Kun smiled. "Okay, Yuta you're with me and Jaemin, Renjun should be here for you soon. Alright?" Kun told the boys. "Then Chenle, Taeyeon should be in the room in like 30 minutes for you."

All of the boys in the room nodded their heads and thanked the doctor.

"Dang, guess I won't be able to play. Next time though guys!" Yuta waved and walked out with Kun.

"Okay, you still have your character right?" Haechan pointed to Chenle. Chenle nodded his head and went to grab his character. "Of course I do."

"You're amazing." Haechan said. "Compliment money." Chenle snickered. "Wait you guys actually get paid to compliment each other?" Jaemin peeked out from his bunk. "About 270,000 an hour." Haechan answered with a serious face. His voice says otherwise. "You two are hilarious." Jaemin said turning back to his bullet journal.

"Okay let's get this game started!"

🆘

"You fucking suck." Ten told Hendery. "And you swa- never mind you're lucky I'm respectful enough." The other replied.

"Its a game, a easy one at that. How the fuck do you suck at CandyLand?"
"Same way you pussied out of eating fruits. Are you sure you don't have fructophobia?" Hendery joking said. "I'm sure I don't.. maybe."

Doyoung who rarely ever spoke silently walked over to Haechan and tapped on his shoulder. The boy turning to look at him and cocked his head to the side. "Hm? What do you need hyung?" Doyoung opened his mouth to speak but immediately closed it and pointed to the door then pretended to write on his hand. "When is the doctor coming?" The younger guessed. Doyoung nodded. "It should be soon, maybe 4o minutes max. Doyoung nodded his head and went back to his bed finding interest in something quiet.

Jisung groaned as he had a headache. The room was awfully silent. He opened his eyes and realized he wasn't in his room, he was in the constraint room. Why was he there again?

Suddenly a nurse came in the room. "Mr. Park. Good afternoon, how are you feeling?"
"I'm doing fine other than this bursting heading Mr. Suh." Jisung replied back. He was one of Jisung's favorite doctors. Mr. Suh nodded his head and wrote down something. "Well I figured. Here is some medicine and water for your pain." Johnny sat the tray down and watched the boy take the medicine making sure he actually took it. "You can take another nap or play around in here until your appointment then, Jisung." Johnny stated.