疯|10

It was a new year but not a new Chenle. Two more people were administered to the SM Hospital and they were all very kind and funny.

"Okay, so basically you like someone who you technically aren't supposed to like or even know about? And you only met because you had to pee..?" Taeil asked. "Uhm, yes. That's exactly what happened!"

"He's a weird one." Jaemin smiled.

"Anyways, what are you two here for? It's okay if you don't wanna share by the way. I like— completely understand it—"

"Chenle, you're doing it again." Yuta said.

"Doing what?" He responded. "The over-talking thingy."

"Ohh, sorry.." He mumbled. "Oh! Yuta, Jaemin!" The younger one called out. "Yeah?"

"Did you hear? We're getting our rooms swapped. It'll be only two people in each room, and it'll fit together with our disorders."

"No we didn't! I guess it must been Taeil and Jaehyun being added and moving us down a floor."

"Does this happen often?" Jaehyun asked.

"Not really, this is the 2nd time they've done it since I've been here." Chenle comments. The other two nod to the answer. "I also heard we're getting our own floor! So there won't be 20 rooms and complications!"

"Oh that's nice! I'm guessing they only do it when there's new patients that need to be on a certain floor?"

"That's what I'm guessing. But if that was the case Jisung would've been on a different floor if they didn't want us to meet that bad." Chenle ponders.

"Well, whatever but we do have to figure out our rooms and floors." Everyone else nodded.

"Do you two wanna come along with us?" Jaemin asked. Taeil and Jaehyun nodded their heads in agreement and everyone got up to go find their rooms.

"We have to try and find one of our casual doctors. Basically, Dr. Kun and Dr. Johnny and Ms. Joy!"

"How many doctors work on each floor?" Taeil asked.

"They all work on the same floors swapping to whichever floors need it most help but for us our assigned doctors are the three I mentioned along with Ms. Yeri and the New Hire Mr. Huang." Jaemin explained.

When walking, Chenle saw the familiar face of someone and made eye contact. Jisung waved his hand at him and then continued to walk with Doyoung. Chenle did the same in retaliation.

"Oh! Ms. Yeri!" Yuta called out spotting the nurse. She turned her head and looked at the boy and where he was calling her from. "Oh, hi Yuta. What did you need help with? Trying to find your rooms?" She asked.

"Yes, actually! We're trying to help the new patients out." He pointed back to Taeil and Jaehyun. "Okay, give me a minute and I can help you all." She smiled and helped a few others, sending them off with doctors before having one take over so she could help the boys.

"Let's go now." She stated.