✨NEW ADVENTURE✨

The following morning, while Veyom had departed for the port based on deliberately incorrect information fed to him by Haseena, she met with Karishma. Their reunion was filled with an embrace that conveyed a deep longing.

"I missed you so much!" Karishma exclaimed, sealing her affection with a kiss on Haseena's cheek.

Haseena responded with equal warmth, holding her close. "I missed you too, my love. Tabiyat theek hai na?"

Karishma, ecstatic, confirmed, "Haan, ek dum chokas!"

Coming out of the embrace, Haseena suggested, "That's great. Chale?"

Karishma, now puzzled, questioned, "Kahan?"

"Pehle tumare ghar, uske baad humare ghar. Aur kahan?" Haseena replied.

Karishma's confusion deepened. "Giraffe, tumare ghar kyu?"

Haseena, shaking her head in disbelief, took Karishma's hand and led her toward her own apartment. "Kuch nai badla. Tumara dimag abhi tak utna hi hai. Pata nai kisne tumhe doctor bana diya. Allah bachaye tumare saare patients ko aur iss nanni jaan ko..."

"Isse kyu!!?" Karishma exclaimed, placing her hand protectively on her tummy.

Haseena explained, "Kyuki tum iski maa ho... Pata nai kya hoga iss bechare ka. But don't worry buddy, hum rehenge tumare saath...", bending down towards her womb.

Karishma playfully punched Haseena's back. "Shut up, giraffe... Shuru hogaya aate hi. I hate you."

Haseena winced in pain. "Ouch!! Bakri, tumara dimag kharab hai? Aisa Marta hai koi?"

"Haan hum marte hai. Tum bakwas karogi toh kya hum chup rahe?" Karishma replied with a rebellious spirit.

"Insaan sach bhi nai bole... Kaisa zamana aagaya hai. Jhoot ki kimat sach se zyada hai," Haseena lamented in a disappointed tone.

Karishma, in a playful mood, grabbed Haseena's neck, pretending to choke her. "Tumara murder kar denge baa rahe hai... Kisne kaha tumhe sach bolo. Yehi murder!"

Their antics attracted the attention of the building's watchman, who rushed over, concerned about the commotion.

"Chhod diye unhe... Kya kar rahi hai aap?" he asked, feeling tensed.

"Aaj iss Giraffe ka murder hoga," Karishma declared angrily. "Kitna... Akhir ek insaan kitna taang kar sakta hai." She mimicked a kicking motion.

Haseena added in a reassuring tone, "Arey bhaisahab, ye sab humara roz ka hai. Inka screw dhila hai... Aap jaiye."

The watchman left, muttering to himself, "Toh Agra lekar jaiye na... Sab ko kyu dara rahi hai... Kaise kaise log hai."

"Giraffe!! I will kill you!" Karishma shouted, and Haseena sprinted toward her apartment, with Karishma close behind. However, Haseena soon realized that it was not safe for Karishma to run like this. She abruptly stopped and, as Karishma approached, Haseena swept her up into her arms.

"What's wrong with you?" Haseena scolded her gently.

"Ab kya kiya humne?" Karishma inquired.

"Ya Allah, hume thodi patience dijiye! You idiot! You are pregnant... Kitni baar yaad dilna padega?" Haseena scolded again, her annoyance coated with deep care.

"Haar second, haar minute!" Karishma declared dramatically.

Haseena gently lowered Karishma back to her feet as they reached the elevator and then entered Karishma's apartment. She began to pack Karishma's remaining belongings, and Karishma intuitively understood her intentions, assisting with the packing. After ensuring that everything essential was accounted for, Haseena stopped when Karishma presented her with some papers.