✨THAT UNKNOWN FEELING✨

On the engagement day,
Mallik's and Singh's were busy in the preparations of the day. Karishma was helping her mother in the arrangements whereas Haseena was with her father helping him to look after the guests. It was an engagement and Sangeet ceremony together.

Haseena was with misri on the stage with Ayaan who was waiting for his to be wife. Haseena was wearing a black pant and a short shirt with a worked vest coat over it. The Singh's entered the hall. While Haseena was busy talking with the DJ.

"Haan toh jab bhabhi enter hogi ye song play karna...", haseena was saying to the DJ.

Misri interrupted, "Wahan dekh aagaye wo."

Haseena turns towards the entryway and she was stunned to see Karishma a white floral lehenga. She was gazing her continuously without any blink. For Haseena it was like angel walking down the aisle. Her open curled hair, her perfectly matching necklace and earrings. It was enough for anyone to make crazy after her. Karishma eyes was searching for her someone special. As soon as she made Barbie sit on her seat she immediately moves to Haseena whose eyes were still stuck on Karishma.

"Bas karde... Kitna dekhayegi?", Misri said nudging Haseena.

At the same time Karishma joined them along with Mira. While all others were with the bride and groom.

"Kahan thi tum? Kab se dhund rahe the.", Karishma asked Haseena.

"Ye? Ye toh kisi dusri duniya mein hai kisi aur k saath.", Misri replied

"Kis k saath aur ye tum kounsi duniya ki baat kar rahi ho?", Karishma asked with a tint of jealousy.

"Tumhe kyu mirchi lag rahi hai.", Mira asked Karishma with a slight smirk on her face.

"Koi mirchi wirchi nai lag rahi hai. Just a general sawal puch rahe hai. Giraffe baako bhi kuch..!", Karishma said.

"Pataka...", Haseena said.

"Matalab?", Karishma asked cluelessly.

Misri and Mira looked at each other and then at Haseena and Karishma.

"Aag...", Haseena said again

"Kahan lagi aag...", Karishma asked in innocence and immediately looked around.

"Iske dil me!!", Mira and misri said in unison.

"Stupids... Usko acidity bolte hai. Giraffe hume bataya kyu nai? Chalo hum koi dawai dete hai.", Karishma said in concern.

"Iska ilaj ab tum hi kar sakti ho.", Misri said nudging Haseena again.

"Tum karo iska ilaj hum dulha Dulhan se milkar aate hai.", Mira added.

Both left them alone. Karishma moves close to Haseena.

"Giraffe kahan dard hai?", Karishma asked her checking her.

"Bakri... Wo... Hum bol rahe the ki...", Haseena fumbled but Karishma didn't understand it.

"Tum toh kuch bolo hi mat. Bas saare kaam khud karna hai. Rest toh Kiya nai... Na time par khana khati ho. Koi dhyan nai hai. Pata bhi hai body itni affect hoti hai. You are too careless.", Karishma said looking into her eyes.

Haseena placed her finger in on Karishma's soft lips. "Ssshh!! I'm totally fine... Tumhe pata you looking drop dead gorgeous. Pataka tum ho. Aag bhi tum ho.", She flirted effortlessly.

Karishma blushed making her cheeks baby pink.

"Ye entry song tumari choice hai?", Karishma tried to divert the topic and hid her blush.