✨I LOVE YOU✨

The next day,
Both Mallik's and Singh's houses were full of chaos. Some getting ready for the wedding, some are all ready and were having a photoshoot, some trying to figure out the accessories and rest of the elders seated on the couches and chairs, pointing out the flaws.

The bride was at the make-up studio getting groomed up for her special day whereas the groom tried to help his family but they strictly locked him in his bedroom to get ready for his bride.  The young girls and single boy, Cheetah, were looking at the arrangements and decoration at the venue. Meanwhile, Mira and misri were ready to convert their plan into action.

Just before the bride groom comes to the venue, Misri goes to Haseena, who was wearing a beautiful baby pink traditional suit, instructing the workers. Mira was hiding behind a long lantern, recording the same.

"Hasu...!!", Misri said in excited manner.

"Misri! Acha hua tum aagayi. Tum ye decoration ko dekho. Hum khane ki taraf dekh kar aate hai.", Haseena said in the urgency of work.

"Bahut zyada important hai aur sirf 1 min.", Misri said looking at Haseena, holding her hand.

"Acha jaldi bolo. Humare pas time nai hai.", Haseena says.

"I love you!", Misri said and hugged Haseena. "Tum bahut important ho mere liye.

"Uff ye baat thi... Daara diya 2 second k liye. I love you too baby.", Haseena sighs and hugs her back.

Mira behind the lantern was recording this and gestures to Misri that she has done the work, who is right opposite her. Misri kissed her and broke the hug.

"Chalo bahut romance hua. Ab kaam karle?", Misri asked.

"Haan bilkul Bhai aur Barbie di aate hi honge. Tum ye dekho hum aate hai.", Haseena said and leaves from there.

Mira comes to Misri and showed the recording. Mira was still doubtful about this plan whereas Misri fully relaxed and confident that, this plan is gonna work.

"Ab Plan ka dusra shuru karna hai. Ye bahut important hai aur ye tere haath mein hai. Agar ek bhi galti Hui toh gadbad ho jayegi.", misri said.

"Mujhe abhi bhi samhj nai aa raha hai. Tu Jo karne ki koshish kar rahi hai... Galat bhi ho sakta hai.", Mira said in concern for her bff.

"Kuch nai hoga. Believe me!"

"Yehi toh galti kar rahi ho main. Tujhe trust kar rahi ho."

"Haan haan... Lo aagaye dulhe Raja."

The groom with his family enters the venue. The guests congratulates the family members especially Noor Jahan and Shehzad Mallik. Haseena was impatiently waiting for Karishma, To see her in the gorgeous dress... Every other minute she was trying to contact the Singh's. At last she called Karishma who had already entered the venue.

"Bakri kahan ho tumlog. Kab se hum tumara intezar kar rahe hai.", Haseena says with no patience and then realising her own words.

"Tum aur humara wait? Shyd aaj kuch alag baat hai. Aur jad buddhi... Peeche ghumo!", Saying this Karishma ended the call.

Haseena turns around and see's Karishma making entry with her sister. The mobile which was right ear fell from her hand seeing karishma looking heavenly beautiful in her lehenga. She just couldn't take off eyes from her. Her heartbeat got faster with every step of Karishma guiding her sister towards the stage. For her right now, Karishma is the most beautiful girl on the earth. Karishma saw Haseena and smiles wholeheartedly... This smile made Haseena fell more than ever. Her heart could do anything for this smile.
Karishma after settling down her sister on the stage, came to Haseena.