✨REVENGE PLANNING✨

Karishma was riding the bike and Haseena was seated behind her. Karishma was riding the bike harshly to reach Ayaan's restaurant as soon as possible which was annoying Haseena. Haseena repeats herself for the nth time.

HM: bakri hum phir se bol rahe hai... Aaram se chalo.

KS: shut up giraffe.

Karishma took a sharp right turn. Haseena had enough of her carelessness and closed the gap between them and placed her hands on Karishma's hand. Karishma's breath got uneven because of the proximity and nervousness grew all of a sudden, her heartbeat got faster and looks Haseena through the mirror.

" Tum... Tum... Kya kar rahi ho?...", Karishma fumbled.

Haseena took over the bike and begins to ride in the same position, " Toh aur kya kare? Tab se tumhe bol rahe aaram se chalao... Bakri kahi ki!" Haseena replies in irritation.

KS: dekho...

Haseena interrupts," Tum dekho. I know tumhe party planning aur arrangements karni hai but it doesn't mean you will ride it so carelessly."

"Humari baari hai bike chalane ki aur hum jaise chahe chala sakte hai!" Karishma overcomes her nervousness and chided.

Haseena stopped the bike on the side of the street and got off the bike immediately in anger.

HM: jo chahe karo... Tum bhaad mein jaa sakti ho. And don't worry about pushpee, wo hum dekh lenge. Get lost with this.

Haseena took a taxi and left from there, leaving Karishma in bewilderment.

"Aah!! Khud ko kya samhjti hai... Itna kyu akadti hai. Bhaad mein jaaye hume kya... Topa!!", Karishma almost yelled in anger.

Karishma ignites the bike again and ride to the restaurant. She reaches there and begin the arrangements with the help of Ayaan. Karishma was continuously checking her watching waiting for Haseena's arrival.

AM: Karishma...

KS: ji bhai?

AM: Haseena kahan hai? Tumare saath aane wali thi na?

KS: ha... Haan... Par giraffe ko kuch kaam yaad aagaya toh wo wahan chale gayi.

AM: theek hai.

Mallik's arrive at the restaurant with Santosh and Billu except for Haseena, pushpa ji and Barbie.

SS: karu didi... Koi help chahiye?

KS: nahi sab kuch set hogaya hai. Bas Amma ko lekar aaye giraffe.

CM: nahi didi... Pushpa aunty ko toh Barbie didi lane wali hai.

KS: par hum ne toh giraffe se kaha tha.

SS: nahi didi... Haseena didi ne yahi kaha ki Barbie didi Amma ko layengi.

CM: haseena didi kuch important kaam hai toh nahi aa payengi.

"Chalo acha uska chehra dekhna nahi padega warna pura mood kharab hojata.." Karishma said in a happy tone.

Karishma knows how much Haseena loves her pushpee and she thought might be because of her is not attending the party and was about to call Haseena but at the same Barbie calls Santosh and tells that she have arrived with Pushpa ji. Karishma threw her phone aside and asked Ayaan to switch off the lights. Barbie enters with pushpa ji who was blindfolded in the party section. Barbie opens the the blindfold.

PS: Barbie itna andhera kyu hai?

BS: abhi pata lag jayega.

Suddenly all the lights were switched on, the party section was fully decorated for birthday. All of them come out and wishes her.