✨DATE OF LOVE 💞✨

2 weeks later,
Everything was almost back to normal. Barbie was slightly broken because of the incident but she still was grateful that the truth came out before her life was completely ruined.

At Mallik's house, Haseena was on call with misri.

"Bakri sar phod denge tumara!!!!", Haseena shouts on top of her lungs and hangs up the call.

Karishma was standing on her balcony, listening to Haseena's shouts with an evil smile.

"Ab maaza aayega giraffe... Par zyada toh nai hogaya? Usko bura laga toh... Nahi nahi... Wo aisi nahi hai.", Karishma said to herself.

Haseena comes to her balcony and sees Karishma already standing on the balcony. She was very annoyed and irritated by Karishma's act. She found a tennis ball near feet and immediately took it, throwing it at Karishma which hit her shoulder with some force.

"Aaahh", Karishma moans in pain, holding her shoulder.

"Bahut sahi... Himmat kaise hui humari misri ko wo sab bolne ki.", Haseena shouts. "Wo tumari tarah besharam nahi hai. Dur raho usse!"

Karishma didn't reply as was in pain.

"Haaattt!!"

Haseena gave up and immediately ran to Singh's house and went straight to Karishma who was still on the balcony holding her arm.

"Theek ho??", Haseena asked in concern.

"Hum ko tum se baat karni... Get lost!", Karishma pushed her aside and went back to her room.

"Bakri ye nakhre humare samne mat karo... Samhji!", Haseena said following her.

"Nikalo humare room se."

"Huh! Sirf tumara nai hai. Humari Di aur santu ka bhi hai.", Haseena said proudly. "Acha batao na bahut lagi?"

Haseena noticed Karishma's brim eyes. She immediately cupped her face.

"Bakri itni lagi ki tum ro rahi ho? Sorry... Hum ne dheere se hi... Anyways Doctor k pas chale?"

Karishma nods slightly negatively.

"Acha ruko hum abhi pain reliever spray laate hai.", Haseena turns towards the door.

Karishma held her wrist and stops her. "Ruko.", She said in low voice.

"Bakri kya hua? Kisne kuch kaha?", Haseena asked again softly.

"Wo... Hume...", Karishma fumbled.

"Bakri relax.... Aaram se batao kya hua?", Haseena said

"Nahi hum tumhe kyu bole... Hum humari best friend ko bolenge. Tum ne hume maara. Mat aao humare aakhon k samne...", Karishma said angrily and pushed away haseena.

"Agh...!! Tum. Humari. Girlfriend. Nahi. Ho. Samhji. BAKRI. Ye nakhre mat karo, nahi sehne wale. Jo chahe karo.", Haseena said being annoyed.

Haseena moved to the door when she felt a strong tug on her tshirt.

"Ruko...", Karishma said in a low voice.

"Nahi rukna. Jao apni best friend ko bolo. Hum koun hote hai?", Haseena said and left the room.

She was moving towards her house mumbling to herself. "Pata nahi kya hua iss bakri ko. Itne dino se weird behave kar rahi hai. Kuch puchte hai toh chup hojati hai. Chal kya raha hai iss dayan k dimag me... Ek minute phir se wahiyaat prank toh nahi karne wali... Ho sakta hai. Be aware Haseena... Par kyaa...".

Suddenly she bumped into Barbie who was coming out from Mallik house.

"Hasu dhyan kahan hai?", Barbie asked rubbing her forehead.