✨THE FINAL RIDE✨

It's been almost an hour since Haseena, Noor Jahan and Pushpa were in the room. While the rest of them were in the living area waiting for them impatiently. Among the five, Karishma was the most stressed person. She drank five glasses of water in an hour to calm down her nerves. Anxiety was slowly taking over her.

Slowly the door opens and Haseena was the first person to come out with few tears with Noor Jahan and Pushpa behind her. Karishma immediately moves towards her but Barbie holds her shoulder stopping her and nods negatively.

"Karu abhi nai...", Barbie whispers.

"Di, hasu ko humari-", Karishma tried to speak.

Haseena interrupts unknowingly. "Karishma tumhe bhi pata tha?"

"Noor aunty ne-", Karishma tried to keep her point.

"Yes or No, Karishma!", Haseena cuts  her before she spoke. This time her tone got more harsh.

"Yes...", Karishma said slowly, lowering her head.

"Hasu... Karu ko kuch mat bolo. Usse hum ne hi mana kiya tha.", Noor Jahan said.

"Great toh sab ko pata iss baare siwaye humare. Because I don't belong to this family." Haseena said in anger.

"Beta baat ko samhjne ki koshish karo...", Pushpa said softly.

"Kya samhje pushpee? Ek dhoka aur jhoot abbu ne bola aur dusra aap sab ne... Bhai? Cheetah? Barbie di? Santu? Hum itne weak lagte hai ki-", Haseena said.

"Hasu aisa kuch nai hai. Hum sab ko laga ki-", Karishma interrupts.

"Tum se nai pucha! Just shut up and stay out!", Haseena shouts.

"Haseena!", Noor Jahan said loudly.

Haseena words pierced Karishma's heart. She had never seen this harsh side of Haseena. Her eyes instantly filled with tears but she controlled her emotions. It was not the time to cry instead be with her family and love.

"Der se hi sahi par humari aankhen khul gayi. Itni badi galti kardi uss aadmi par itna pyaar aur bharosa kar k.", Haseena anguish was increasing.

"Tameez se. Wo abhi humare abbu hai hasu.", Aayan said.

"Aap k. From now on, he is dead for me. I don't have a father...", Haseena declared.

"Di-", cheetah said but stopped seeing Noor Jahan who gestures him to be silent.

"Hum kuch der k liye bahar jaa rahe hai. Please koi call aur messages nai karega. Hume akele rehna hai.". Haseena said and threw her phone on the couch.

"Hum bhi chalenge.". Karishma said with determined mind.

"Hum ne kaha na akele rehna hai!".  Haseena frustration came out and she shouts on Karishma.

"Hum bhi aayenge... Iss waqt hum tumhe akela nai chhod sakte.", Karishma said going to her and held her hand.

"Karishma am I not clear? Just leave me alone for God sake.". Haseena jerks off her hand.

Saying this Haseena storms out of the house, strongly banging the door. The way door closed, it scared all of them for Haseena.

"Hum jate hai hasu k saath...", Karishma said.

Karishma ran after Haseena and held arm as tight as she could.

"Karishma leave me!", Haseena says slowly

"No!", Karishma replied being stubborn.

"I loved you. Zindagi ki kitab tumare samne khol k rakh di. Magar tum ne hum se itna bada jhoot bola aur itne din. Itne din tak dhoka diya.", Haseena said loudly, turning towards her.