✨MYSTERIOUS DREAM✨

Around 2AM in the morning,
Karishma wakes up, finds herself in Haseena's arms holding her securely on a corner table of a club and a smile crept on her face. Some of them were still, dancing, playing and some were leaving the club. The last thing she remembers was that both were playing then she was hungry and both had some snacks together. The leftover food was still laying in front of her. She tried to recall what happened the whole night but she could barely remember anything.

Karishma removes Haseena's hands around her shoulder and waist and rests back on the sofa. Then tried to wake up Haseena.

KS: giraffe utho... Ghar jana hai.

HM: hmmm... Sone do na ammi.

Haseena rests her head on Karishma's shoulder and cuddles.

KS: iski maiya ki sasu maiya... giraffe utho yaar Amma murder kar degi.

Haseena wakes up immediately and feels a strong pain in her headache which makes her hold her forehead.

HM: aahh... Humara sar.

KS: haan bahut dard kar raha hai. Nimbupani pio aur jaldi ghar chalo.

HM: haan order Karo.

Karishma orders lemonade for them and drank it. For a few minutes they tried to recall the past night but failed to remember anything.

KS: humara hogaya.

"Kya?!, Haseena asked being clueless.

Karishma held Haseena's hand and drags her out of the club. Haseena closed her eyes tight and pressed her lips, trying to suppress the pain as Karishma held her wounded hand. After going out, Haseena jerks off from Karishma's hold.

HM: tumara dimag kharab hai?

"Kyu kya hua? Hum...", Karishma stopped as she felt something wet on her hand. She saw blood on her hand and understands what happened.

HM: chalo ab! Humara bhi hogaye.

KS: giraffe tumara haath!! Sorry.

HM: it's okay. Ghar chalte hai.

KS: ruko... Tissue hai?

Haseena gave her a tissue lying in her pocket. Karishma softly holds her hand and cleans the blood then took out her handkerchief and tied around Haseena's hand. Haseena wasn't able to digest this caring side of Karishma.

"Kya ye bakri sach mein itni change hogayi hai ya hum kuch zyada hi souch rahe hai. Hume abhi bhi chadi hui hai ? Hum abhi bhi naashe mein hai? Aaj tak toh jo samaan, patthar ya jo bhi mile phek kar maarti thi. Par ab humari itni fikar itni parwah... Nahi match mein bhi agar kabhi chot lagti thi toh bolti ki first-aid kar lena par ab toh humara first-aid kar rahi hai. Humari personal nurse ban gayi hai. Kya hogaya bakri ko!?" Haseena thought to herself looking at Karishma who was busy in her work.

KS: haan toh kahan karogi tum dinner?

"Jahan tum bolo...", Haseena said being lost her thoughts but quickly comes out. "Nahi hum lekar jate hai."

KS: nahi ab tum ne bol diya jahan hum bole.

HM: galti se bol diya bakri. Fayda mat uthao. Bhai ka card humare pas hai par iska ye matlab nahi ki hum unka account Khali karde.

KS: hum decide karenge.

HM: kyu!!?

KS: kyuki hum bol rahe hai.

HM: hum nahi sunenge.

KS: vishwas karo.

HM: ammi bolti hai chipkali par kabhi bharosa nahi karna chahiye. Bahut dangerous hoti hai. Pal bhar mein idar se udar chale jati hai.