✨DARK SEA OF SECRETS & REVENGE✨

Late at night, Haseena entered her room, having just wrapped up her work. She refreshed herself and then headed to Karishma's room, which was conveniently located right next to hers. To her surprise, Karishma swiftly opened the door before Haseena could even ring the bell.

Haseena, slightly bewildered, entered the room and inquired, "How did you know I'm here?"

With a hint of sarcasm, Karishma quipped, "Jasoos lagaya hai. Dekho dekho... Tumare aage peeche 40 jasoos hai," as she closed the door with a smirk.

Taking a deep breath, Haseena settled on the bed and asked, "All good?"

Karishma, her concern showing, inquired, "Yeah, dinner kiya tumne?" as they both found a spot to sit.

Haseena sighed and confessed, "Nai... Time nai mila," while her fingers casually scrolled through Netflix options on the TV screen.

Karishma, knowing Haseena's habits, anticipated the response, "Pata tha yehi jawab milega. Isliye pehle se order kardiya tha. Aao khate hai," and pulls her towards the study table.

As they both sat at the table, Haseena glanced at the generous serving and teased, "Itna khana? Tumne kar liya na? Sach batao."

Karishma, with a playful smirk, retorted, "Kyu ek insaan do baar dinner nai kar sakta?"

In a light-hearted tone, Haseena conceded, "Okay okay samajh gaye... Gussail bakri!" She then proceeded to serve Karishma and herself.

While Karishma relished the meal with affection, Haseena seemed preoccupied with her thoughts. After a while, Karishma snapped her fingers gently, pulling Haseena back from her thoughts.

Curiously Karishma asked, "Kahan kho gayi?"

Haseena shook off her distraction and replied, "Kuch nai..." returning her focus to the meal.

Concerned, Karishma probed further, "Giraffe, batao na kya hua? Veyom ne phir se kuch kiya?"

Haseena took a bite of her chapati and replied calmly, "Problem Veyom nai hai. Hum uska murder do minute mein karde."

Karishma, knowing of Haseena's spiraling thoughts, pleaded, "Phir se wahi mat shuru karna... Hum bilkul theek hai."

In response, Haseena said with a hint of frustration, "Bakri... Hum hai tumhara khayal rakhne ke liye. Problem is people around me."

Confused Karishma probed, "Hum samjhe nai... Koun Shivani chipku?"

Haseena urged her not to push the issue with a stern tone, "Come on Bakri... Please usse kuch mat bolna. Hum ye pehli aur akhiri baar keh rahe hai. Usne tab humara saath diya koi nai tha humare saath. Tum bhi nai!"

Reluctantly, Karishma agreed, her jealousy still apparent, "Fine! Nai bol rahe kuch tumari Shivani ko...! Agar Shivani nai toh koun?"

Haseena tried to clarify, "Aise hi soch rahe the ki trainees ko Shivani handle kare toh behtar hai," as she finished her dinner.

In a heartfelt moment, Karishma expressed her concerns, saying, "Giraffe, humari toh bas ek hi khwahish hai... Tum Veyom se dur raho."

Haseena concluded with a threat, "Uska jeena toh hum haram karenge!" She made her way to the washroom.

Karishma, still worried, followed her and softly called, "Giraffe..."

Haseena turned to her and asked, "What Giraffe?"

Karishma finished washing her hands and, in a playful gesture, wiped them on Haseena's shirt. "Giraffe, chalo na, thodi fresh air lete hai. Hum bore ho rahe hai..."