✨ONE BIG MESS✨

It was a beautiful evening in the charming city of Lucknow. The roads were full of traffic and chaos. The sun setting which lit the sky in shades of orange and yellow. In the famous Street of Aminabad, a girl of 10 years was walking around holding her mother's hand. The girl's eyes fell on a single balloon held by a balloon seller.

"Amma!" The girl called her mother pulling her saree.

"Kya hua" The mother responded.

"Wo balloon chahiye hum ko, paise nikalo apni tijori mein se" the girl exclaimed in excitement.

" Hume aur shopping karni hai toh bekar cheezo k liye paise nahi hai" the mother said ignoring her request.

"Haan golgappe tus ne k liye paise toh bahut hai, par ek balloon k liye nahi hai... Didi k saari baatein manti ho, choti ko kahne se milta hai aur humari baat koi nahi manta. Amma shivji dekh rahe hai..." The girl said in anger.

" Acha Humari Amma, jao aur lelo. Ye lelo paise aur dhyan se jana koi bawal mat karna.", Mother took some and gave to the girl. The girl happily moves towards the balloon seller.

On the side, another girl of almost the same age with her whole family were trying to find a address. The other girl saw the same balloon.

"Ammi!!... Abbu!" , the girl said with excitement.

"Haan humari jaan kaho", the father said passing the girl a sweet smile.

"Abbu wo balloon dehkiye na, red colour aur heart shape wala. Hume wo chahiye." She said with same enthusiasm.

The father took the money from his wallet and gave it to his eldest son," jao uske k liye lekar aao."

"Hum kyu jaye? Jaise chahiye wo jaye. Ammi boliye abbu ko." He said as he was least interested in it.

"Saadu bhai🙄", the girl snatched the money from his father's hand and runs towards the same.

Both girls reach the same balloon seller with a single heart shaped balloon and said in unison, " Uncle hume balloon dijiye!"

He was confused to whom to give it.

" Pehle humne dekha tha toh hum lenge.", The first said.

"Koi cheez first dekhne se uski nahi hoti.." the other said.

" Tum Karishma Singh ka BHAUKAL 🔥 nahi janti. Isliye hum se panga rahi ho." Karishma said rolling up her sleeves.

" Aur Haseena Mallik, karate champion hai. Isliye hum se bewajah ulaj rahi ho!", Haseena said moving towards her.

" Hum lenge"

"Nahi, hum lenge.

"Hum lenge GIRAFFE"🦒

"Giraffe?" Haseena asked confusingly.

"Kaisa laga apna Naya naam, giraffe ki tarah itni lambi ho" Karishma smirked and then giggles 🤭.

Agar hum giraffe toh tum... Tum BAKRI 🐏 ho" uske singh hote hai aur tumare ye chotiya, Haseena pulls her two ponytails and giggles🤭.

"Oye humare tumari himaat kaise hui?" Karishma said in loud voice, grabbing her mother's attention.

" Hogaya bawal" Karishma's mother sighed and rushes towards her.

" Aise Hui humari himmat"

Haseena was about to pull her ponies again but Karishma held her wrists before she could do it.

"Ye balloon hum lenge. Uncle hum ko do"

" Lekar toh dekho, haath tod denge" Haseena said in angry voice, grabbing hers family attention.