✨THE FACE-OFF✨

Pushpa's voice broke the silence as she announced, "Bahut hua tamasha...! Dulhe wale aate hi honge!"

Two years later,
Karishma found herself in a forced and unwilling marriage to someone in the same profession as Haseena. The pain of being separated from her true love was a constant burden. Not a single day went by where she didn't miss Haseena. She hoped and prayed that Haseena was safe and happy. Despite the circumstances, Karishma excelled in her career, becoming the most successful and famous doctor in the city. However now Karishma was going through a divorce process which was unknown to the family.

The family dynamics had completely shifted. Aayan and Barbie, once considered the ideal couple, couldn't stand each other for a moment. Santu and Cheetah, who had feelings for each other, were afraid to confess due to the complicated family relationships.

On that day, Haseena broke all ties with her family. Since she had left, she never looked back, leaving behind her family, love, friends, house, and even the city to start a new chapter in her life. Haseena spent most of her time sailing, and her once happy-go-lucky nature had transformed into a dark and distant personality that no one could have ever imagined. During the course of these two years, Haseena comes close to her colleague who became heronly friend and family ie Shivani. Most of the time, Haseena and Shivani are working together, in the same company.

In a high-class house in Lucknow, a man and his wife enter, and he shares some news.

"Kal hume Mumbai jana hai, humara transfer hogaya hai. Aap ko ye baat pata hai," the man informs his wife.

The wife rebels, saying, "Hum ne aap ko bahut baar kaha hai hum nai aayenge. Humara kaam, humari family aur dost, sab kuch yehi hai."

The man tries to convince her, "Aap jis hospital mein kaam karti hai wo koi mamuli hospital nahi hai. It's a world-class medical research center and hospital in India. Aap bahut aaram se transfer le sakti hai!"

"Veyom... Aap baat ko samhj nai rahe hai... Ya samhj kar bhi bewakoof bakloli kar rahe hai. Kaam se zyada, humare parivar ko humari ko zaroorat hai," the wife explains her perspective.

"Karishma mante hai humare beech ab koi pati-patni wala rishta nahi raha! Par duniya ko dekhna padega. Aap ko kuch din ke liye sahi, lekin Mumbai aana padega... And I'm not listening to anything else," Veyom says sternly as he storms off to his bedroom.

On the other side, in a Mumbai apartment, two women sat on opposite ends of a couch, engrossed in watching a web series.

"Please..." one of the women requested.

"I already said no!" the other woman replied in a cold tone.

"But why?" the first one inquired.

"Because I hate parties, Shivani..." the other woman said, taking a sip of beer.

"But Haseena, ye company ki Golden Jubilee anniversary hai. 50 years complete ho chuke hai. Aur boss ke strict orders hai sab ko aana hai," Shivani tried to explain.

At the same time, Haseena received a call from her boss. Setting her beer can aside, she answered the call.

"Good evening, sir..." Haseena greeted.

"Good evening, Captain Mallik," Haseena's boss replied in a soft tone.

"Itni raat ko call kiya aap ne, sab kuch theek hai na?" Haseena asked with concern.

"I know Shivani tumhe convince kar rahi hai party mein aane k liye aur tum mana kar rahi ho. You have been working for 5 years now... But listen to me carefully, on the occasion of the 50th anniversary, we are hiring new people. And you will be training them and heading this course with Shivani. Toh kal wo sab aayenge, main tumhe unn sab se introduce karwaunga aur tumhe aana hi hai... It's an order," the boss explained.