✨I LOVE YOU TOO✨

Haseena raised her hand till her chest all this time, gesturing she needs to tell something. Karishma was irritated by this.

"Bako!! Kya bolna hai?", She shouts.

"I love you! Now you can continue", Haseena confessed.

"Haan theek hai... Wait a second... What??", Karishma gets shock till her core as she thought only she loves Haseena, to be precise it's one sided which was hurting and the main cause behind her sadness and tears.

"I love you, Dr Karishma Singh. I really do.", Haseena said with a soft voice and kissed her lips.

Haseena just placed her lips upon Karishma's without any movement. Karishma just closed her eyes feeling Haseena's warm lips. Moments later, Karishma pulls back herself.

"Kya bola tum ne?", Karishma couldn't believe.

"I love you... Hum tum se pyaar karte hai", Haseena said again. "Ye humari mohabbat ka izhar nai hai Karu...", she says cupping her face.

Karishma held Haseena's wrists without her own knowledge, in the fear of losing her love.

"Toh phir kya hai? Tum ne abhi kaha hum se pyaar karti ho...", Karishma says in crying voice. The fear again prevails over her and pushes back Haseena. "Haaan!! Tum nai karti hum se pyaar...", She shouts, removing the dupatta over them.

"Bakri, humara mtlb...",

Karishma interjects, "Tum toh uss misri k saath ho. Hum jante hai. Tum ne chupane ki koshish achi ki. Itna jhoot toh bolo ki hum se pyaar karti ho.", Karishma said in anguish.

"Kyaa?? Hum aur Misri? Ye kisne bol Diya?", Haseena asked being surprised.

"Ohh come on Haseena Mallik...!", Karishma let's out a dry chuckle.

"Aisa kuch nai hai. Hum sapne mein bhi nai souchte aisa wo bhi Misri k saath... Wo humari best friend nothing more than that.", Haseena explained calmly.

Karishma got serious seeing the calmness of Haseena. "Toh wo video?", She asked.

"Kounsi?"

"Jisme tum dono se chipak rahe the... Aur uss chudail ne tumhe I love you bola", While saying this layer of jealous already burning her.

Haseena gave brief thinking about it. A minute later, she bends her head backwards, keeping her hand on her forehead and sighs then hold Karishma's shoulders firmly.

"Okay listen up...", Haseena said calmly but loud. "Firstly humare aur misri k beech kuch nai hai! And secondly I only and only love you. Humare pas wo talent nai hai ki 4-5 se ek saath pyaar kare. Got it?"

"Pakka na you love me?", Karishma asked again but this time in all her sense and numb eyes.

Haseena moves away from her,  climbed up and stood the railing of the bridge, "Yes!! I ONLY LOVE YOU KARISHMA SINGH!!", She shouts.

The people riding their looked at her in puzzlement while people walking on the footpath stopped and watched her in confusion even the stray dogs were watching them with interest. Karishma blushed, turning her cheek rosy pink.

"Correction Dr. Karishma Singh.", Karishma says with attitude.

"Kud jaye yahan se?", Haseena asked in annoyance.

"Aap continue kariye ye pagal hai. Hum isse dekh lenge", she said to pedestrians. "Humara jawab sun kar kud jana...", Karishma says going close.

"Nai suna...", Haseena said turning away from her and facing the river.

"I love you too Captain Haseena Mallik.", Karishma says and pulled down Haseena harshly, making her fall near her feet.

"Ouch...!!", Haseena said keeping her hand on her lower back. "Ye kounsa tareeka hai I love you bolne ka??", She complains.